Discovery

Fallon's P.O.V.

"Can I do a dare?" Beast a Boy asked. I nodded. "Then..." and said, rubbing his head, "I dare you to kiss me again." To let him know it wasn't a mistake to ask, I didn't hesitate to crash our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his hands around my waist. We lay there making out. We broke apart, but only so far so that our foreheads were still touching. "Fallon, I really like you," I said. I smiled a good-hearted smile, and kissed him again before responding.

"I really like you too." This time, he initiated the kiss, and we helped it out, only stopping for air. Eventually, I snuggled up to him, and we lay there, cuddling.

"Fallon," Beast Boy asked, "will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Of course," I said, and scooted closer to him. I fell asleep in his warm, shirtless embrace. I was now Beast a Boy's girlfriend.

Beast Boy's P.O.V.

She fell asleep in my arms. She wasn't exactly a cute sleeper, (let's be honest who is?) but she was still beautiful. It was clear to me now. She liked me. I liked her. We were meant for each other. I smiled down at her. When I kissed her she kissed back. With those happy thoughts, I rested my head on hers and drifted into sleep.

Cyborg's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning, did my usual routine, and went to go wake Fallon and Beast Boy up. I walked in, and found them sleeping soundly in each others arms. Suddenly, I had an idea. I crept out of their room, and tiptoed back in with a bucket of ice water. I snuck up to the bed, and three... two... one... Splash! They both sat up, and I got a satisfying scream from both of them. I doubled over in laughter. They both glared at me, shivering. Dang, that water must've been cold.

"What was that for?!" Fallon yelled. I got words out I between gasps of laughter.

"You were... Sleeping... So peace... Fully... And I... Couldn't resist," I managed before I collapsed in a fit of giggles. They both glared at me. All the commotion brought the rest of the team in, and, to my pleasure, Robin and Starfire were laughing, and Raven was smiling!

"Sorry friend Fallon and friend Beast Boy," Star said, "but it is just too funny!" She collapsed on the floor, laughing her head off. They were both glaring at us.

"Could you leave so we could, ya know, change into normal, dry clothes?" Fallon grumbled. Robin, recovering from his laughter, spoke up.

"Sure," he said, "c'mon guys." We all left and went to the living room where we all burst out with laughter again.

"That was hilarious!" Robin said.

"It was kind of funny," Raven said with a smile, "I guess." I fist pumped. The. A thought occurred to me... Should I mention how they were sleeping? I could... Hint.

"Hey guys," I started. Everyone looked at me expectantly. "I think we should ask Fallon to join the team." Raven scowled, but, before she could say anything, Star spoke up.

"I think it's a glorious idea to invite friend Fallon to join us. Could we do it after her and I go to the mall of shopping?"

"I think that's a great idea Cy and Star," Robin said. Just then, Fallon and Beast Boy walked in. Starfire shot up.

"Are you ready to go to the mall of shopping?" She asked. Fallon smiled.

"Yeah," Fallon said as she let go of BB's hand. Wait... BB's hand? They were holding hands. Fallon and Star walked out together, and Raven went to her room, leaving us guys alone. I immediately turned to BB.

"Soooooooooooo......" I said, wiggling my eyebrows, "you gunna tell us about you and Fallon?" He blushed.

"Um... She's kinda... My girlfriend now..." I smiled and smacked him on the back. Robin looked... Concerned? Worried?

"Good for you," Robin said, faking a smile.