Thought

Beast Boy's P.O.V.
"Night," I said to Fallon as I walked out of the infirmary. I wonder what happened to Red X. Oh well. He'll turn up sometime. I turned a corner and found Cyborg right there. I must've jumped three feet in the air. "Dude! You scared me! What the heck?" I said.
"Sorry man, I needed to talk to you. We did invite Fallon to join the Teen Titans, and she excepted?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, she's gunna need a room, right? The other Titans and I were thinking about surprising her with a room. We're gunna need you to keep her distracted during all day for each day next week. Think you can do that?"
"Dude, of course!" I said, "that's easy! Just give me the times I need to be gone and back and I'll have it! But... why not this week?" I asked. Cyborg sighed and face-palmed.
"She needs to HEAL man," he responded.
"Oh yeah..." I said, laughing nervously. I rubbed the back of my neck in the awkward silence.
"Well..." Cy said, "we should get to bed. See ya in the morning." I nodded and walked off to my room.
*time lapse*
I laid in my bed, tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep. I had been staring at my ceiling for a good hour now. That's when I heard the noises. There was a loud bang, and a person cursed. I quickly hopped out of bed and opened my door to find Dakota on the floor and Red X helping her up.
"What the heck guys?" I asked. Red X was about to hit me, but Kota held him back.
"We're leaving, Beast Boy. I'm sure Robin will have us arrested in the morning if we don't go now," she said. I was about to protest on Fallon's behalf, but stopped. She was right.
"I understand," I said, "as long as you said goodbye to Fallon. She'll be heartbroken in the morning if you don't." Kota smiled.
"You guys are really cute," she said, "and, don't worry, I did." I nodded and let them pass. I noticed Red X was holding up most of Kota's weight. She wasn't entirely well, but she had to leave. I'm sure Red X has some methods, though. I still couldn't sleep. So I walked over to the infirmary. As I approached the door, I heard mumbling, as if Fallon was talking to herself. I walked in to see Fallon sleeping. i knew she was a restless sleeper, but man, she seemed awake. The mumbling was her talking in her sleep.
"But I like the pineapple colored sheep," she said. I laughed. I sat down on the chair next to her bed. She continued mindlessly mumbling as I sat there swimming in my thoughts. What could I do to keep her away from the tower next week? For a whole week. Not even at night. Not only was I contemplating that, but what would happen to Kota and X? Where did Slade go? When would he strike again? Did Fallon really know everything about me? I needed to ask her more. But she was asleep... I'll leave her. I set my head against the wall and fell asleep to her mumbles.