Surprise!

Fallon's P.O.V.
The week I spent with Beast Boy went by in a flash. We talked, went to a couple amusement parks... Best week of my life. I was sad when it came to an end. We were packing up at our hotel. Garfield called the tower several times, but I wasn't close enough to hear. Oh yeah, by the way, he wants me to call him Garfield when we aren't fighting crime.
"Hey," he said, walking back into the room, "you ready to go?" He had just come back from another one of his calls, and his stuff was ready.
"Yeah," I sighed, "let's go." We walked out of the hotel room with our things and walked to the bus stop. We bought tickets and sat down on a waiting bench. "I don't want this week to end," I said, looking over at him. He looked back with mischievous eyes.
"I think you will forget all about that soon," Gar responded. I gave him a questioning look, but he just shook his head. "You'll find out soon enough." We sat in silence until our bus arrived. We climbed on with our luggage and sat in the back. We had an hour long drive, so I rested my head on Garfield's shoulder and drifted off.
Beast Boy's P.O.V.
We boarded the bus and sat in the back. We had maybe an hour long ride ahead of us. Fallon rested her head on my shoulder, and she was soon asleep. I played with her hair for a while before falling asleep myself.
I woke up at the stop before ours. We were about five minutes away.
"Fallon, wake up," I said, shaking her.
"But I don't want to," she mumbled. I suddenly grew a mischievous look on my face. I had a brilliant idea. I slid my shoulder out from under her head, and her head fell. She almost hit the seat, but she was fully awake now and stopped herself. She looked up and gave me a pouty face. "I was tired," she said. I laughed.
"I'm sorry," I said, "but it was too funny." I burst out laughing again. She smacked my shoulder. "Owww," I mocked, sticking my tongue out. She laughed.
"Why'd you wake me?" She asked.
"We'll be home soon," I said. She smiled.
"How soon?" She said as we pulled into the bus stop.
"Well, it won't take me long to fly across the water," I said, "so very soon." She beamed again before picking up her luggage. We walked to the beach where I turned into a pterodactyl and she climbed on with our things. Soon I landed, and quickly morphed to pick up my things. "You sure you don't want me to carry that?" I asked, gesturing to her suitcase.
"I'm sure," she said, hopping up the stairs to the door. She opened the door, surprised to see no one there. "Where is everyone?" she asked. I took her suitcase and put it down by the door with mine.
"Come with me," I said, taking her hand and leading her up to the spare room we had. Well, not so spare anymore. I purposely kicked the wall as we were running to the room, letting the others know we were here. We arrived at the door and stopped, catching our breath. I slowly began to open the door, and, as soon as it was open, Starfire jumped on Fallon, bear hugging you.
"Oh how I missed you both!" she exclaimed, turning and hugging me too. When Star hugged me, Fallon was able to see the room, and her jaw dropped and her eyes widened.
"What...what is this?" She asked. That's when Cyborg, Robin and Raven walked forward.
"It's your new room!" Robin exclaimed.
"Yeah, since you're part of the team now, we figured you'd want to live here.... So we made you a room!" Cy continued.
"I hope you like it," Raven said in her usual monotone voice.
"This... Is... The... Bestroomever!" Fallon exclaimed. She ran and hugged Robin, Cyborg, Starfire again, and even Raven! Then she came over to me, but, instead of hugging me, she grabbed my shirt and kissed me! I kissed back, but it didn't last for long. She turned back to everyone.
"Thank you sooooooooo much!" She exclaimed.
Fallon's P.O.V.
Best day ever! Best gift ever! Best room ever!
"Well, we'll leave you to get settled in," Robin said, gesturing to the others. Garfield was about to leave, but I pulled him back. Cyborg looked behind him, but saw I had pulled BB back. He smiled and shut the door.
"Do you know what I mean when I said you'd forget all about that bad feeling?" he asked. I nodded. "Was I right, or was I right?" I laughed at his jazz hands.
"You're the best boyfriend ever," I said, grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss. We stayed like that for a moment, then pulled apart, foreheads together.
"I love you Fallon," he said.
"I love you too, Gar," I responded, pulling him in again.