Recovered

Cyborg's P.O.V.
We left BB at the tower with Fallon. Dang, it looked like that girl had taken some hard hits. We ran to the building and burst in the front door finding no one. There were only three more doors. We burst in one, finding no one again. We burst in the second one with no luck. When we came to the third one, we heard a thud and someone cry out in pain. This must be it. I slammed the door open. Did I hit someone? Raven and Star flew in to help Robin who was battling Slade. I looked down to see Dakota passed out on the floor. Dang it. I must've hit her with the door. I picked up Dakota. Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Red X had fought Slade so that he was right next to the open door.
"This is not over..." Slade said before jumping out the door and running away. Robin tried to chase him, but Raven held him back.
"There's no point," she said, "you know Slade. He'll be back, and you won't catch him when he doesn't want to be caught." Robin glared at her, but he knew she was right.
"Guys, let's go," I said before walking out the door with Dakota. I walked over to the T-Car and laid Dakota down in the back and Robin sat down next to her. I looked over to see Red X standing by. "Hey, you need a ride?"
"No kid," he said, "I travel on my own. I'll meet you there." I nodded.
"See ya," I said and took off down the road.