Part of the Team

Fallon's P.O.V.

It was her. But how did she get here? All this ran through my head while I was fighting Red X. Out of nowhere, he ran in the direction of her... He jumped in front of her and took a hard hit from Cy's cannon. Thy both flew back, and Red X was about to loose consciousness. He told Kota something, and she took off. Robin ran up to red X and looked like he was about to punch him out, but Star ran over and stopped him. Cy walked over and handcuffed him. Star picked him up, and Raven, BB and I flew back to the tower with her. We locked Red X in the cell in the Titans tower (yes, there's a cell). Robin and Cy arrived a little later. As soon as Robin arrived, he took Red X to a room to question him, and we left him to do just that. We sat in uncomfortable silence.

"Friend Fallon, why don't you try on your new costume?" Star asked. Beast Boy's head perked up, Cy nodded, and Raven just continued reading.

"Okay," I said as I grabbed it off the chair it was sitting on. I ran to the bathroom, and came back out wearing the costume. It was had a corset and pants that weren't spandex, but weren't baggy that tucked into boots. It had a long sleeve top that went under the corset. There was also a mask. I put it on. Everything fit perfectly. That's... Weird. I walked out, and Beast Boy sat there with his mouth open. Guess he liked it. "Close your mouth, man, you'll catch flies," I said. Cy smirked and gave me a thumbs up. Star flew at me and crashed into me for a hug.

"It looks wonderful friend!" she yelled as she was strangling me. She let go and I gasped for air.

"It looks awesome, dude!" Beast Boy said, "but I like looking at your eyes," he finished with a pouty face, and I took off the mask. I hadn't really liked it either. Besides the mask, I was going to wear this all the time.

Robin walked back out, a triumphant look on his face.

"Hey Fallon, sit down. Robin, BB and I gotta question for you," Cy said. I walked over and sat down. Robin sat down too.

"Fallon, we all wanted to know," Robin said, but was interrupted by Beast Boy.

"If you would like to join the Teen Titans!" he burst. Rob glared at him, but held a communicator out to me, I smiled. It was a dream come true.

"I'd love to," I said as I took the communicator.