* Beach Day special!!*

*Normal P.O.V.*

(A/n: note this is not like in the normal storyline just after GMG i think was ryuzetsuland)

Today Fairy Tail decided to go to Ryuzetsu Land for a bit of fun and relaxation. But to their surprise Sabertooth,Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel and Blue Pegasus was there to do the same. This was gonna be eventful. I guarantee it.

* Scarlet's P.O.V*
I was hanging near the pool with Yukino and Mindy was in the pool just floating. I heard Fairy tail was here and i wanted to see a certain someone very much. I was interrupted by my thoughts when i heard a huge * Splash* i was soaking and Sting just rises from under the water and said" Hahaha look at you Scarlet! You are so wet! Hahahahaha~" i growl and say " Sting! Now my jeans are all wet!!". He laughed and said " Join me why don't you? You too Yukino!" A-ano.. Maybe later Sting- sama!" Yukino said. I sighed and stripped off my jeans and jumped in. When i rose up me and sting started laughing and Mindy came next to us floating on her little water chair. She giggled then said" Yo sting where's lector?" He's at the bar getting drinks with rogue and frosch!" alright i'll wait then" and she floated off again. I smiled and said" She sure likes Lector ne sting?" Yeah she does!". I then got out the pool after a few swim races and splashes, just as i was about to sit something or someone bumped into me. I looked up and saw Mika. I squealed in delight and we hugged each other" Omg Scarlet how are you?" I'm fine how are you?!?" Great! Me and Cupcake where just walking around and looking at the place!" Oh Mindy just floated away i'm sure they would have loved to see each other again!"She nodded and smiled. Then we heard " Mika!!! Where are you?!?" We turned around only to see Kristal looking for Mika" I'll be right back" She said. She ran over to Kristal and they started talking, while they were Mika was pointing at me and Kristal was nodding her head. Then they ran over to me. Mika said" Kristal is hanging with us since the boys aren't anywhere to be seen right now and spade is with lilly at the bar sharing a strawberry kiwi shake, super adorable" i smiled and nodded. We linked hands together and just walked around. We were getting checked out allot though. I was wearing a one piece crystal blue swimsuit that showed my navel, with snowflake patterns on it. Mika was wearing a bikini it was crystal pink and with white flowery patterns on it, and Kristal was wearing a crimson red one piece that showed her navel as well and had a dragon pattern at the left side of her hip. We where walking so much we didn't even notice we passed by the boys until they called us.

* Mika's P.O.V*

We were walking till i heard a " HEY! MIKA,KRISTAL,SCARLET COME HERE!!" we all turn around to see the boys calling us and motioning at the " love-love ride" since we are all dragon slayers we got just a tiny bit sick but it went away immidiatly. We ran over to them and i said" What's up?" Natsu said" We where wondering if you wanted to ride with us" i looked at Kris and Scar. They nod yes and i smiled and said" Alright!". We went to stand in line only to see Ichiya flying towards erza and mystogan making them fall together and lyon with gray. Juvia was ranting something about " boys love" and lucy was trying to calm her down but they ended up falling together. I sweat dropped and kept going like nothing happened. I went with Natsu, Kris with Gajeel and Scar with Sting. When it was my turn i held onto Natsu tightly. As we go down i'm screaming so loud " AAAAAAAAAAAH NATSUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" And i cling to him tighter and he does the same to me.

* Kristal's P.O.V*

It was my turn to go and as i saw Mika and Natsu i was a bit scared to be honest. But when we were pushed i screamed " AAAAAAH GAJEEEEL!!!!!!" And he actually let me cling on him a bit more and he said " It'll be ok! I'm here with ya" he grins and i smile and blush and get a little closer to him.

* Scarlet's P.O.V*
It was our turn and i swear to god i actually didn't wanna go but we were already pushed and i screamed " AAAAAAAH STIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!" I cling tighter to him and he hugs me back. When i look up i see him laughing and i'm like" how is he laughing trough this!?!?!" But it was quite adorable. I smiled and held on tighter. We didn't get down fully because gray and Lyon where fighting and they froze us.

*Mika's P.O.V*

I felt something cold only too see we are frozen and natsu didn't like that so he did an " FIRE DRAGOOOOON......ROOOOOAR" and he totally destroyed the place. Everyone was piled up on each other and Master Makarov was crying and whining on how much he has to pay. In the end we got kicked out but before we went back me and Kris and Scar met up " That was fun! We should do it again!" I said Scarlet nodded and said " yes we should." She checked her wrist watch and said" Oops time to go! See you girls again!" We waved as she ran to go home. We smirked at each other and walked back to the rest of the guild to go home.

The end. For the beach special.. Naah i'm kidding there's a bit more.

Cupcake and the other exceeds where just saying around the pool then lilly said" Spade will you do me the honors on going on a date with me?" Spade opened her left eye and smiled saying " i would love too! Ooh we can go to the juice bar!" Lilly took her paw and they walked paw in paw to the bar. " Awwwwwww that is so cute!" Exclaimed Mindy " yeah totally" cupcake says then lector comes and says" Hey Mindy! Wanna go get Ice cream with me?" While blushing. Mindy blushed and nodded saying" sure why not". They left which leaves Cake and Happy. " Hey cake?" Yes Happy?" Wanna build a Sand castle then go fishing?" Yes of course" so that's how the exceeds spent their day at Ryuzetsu Land.

The End