Chapter 18: GMG and Another crush??

Today was the day that Master Makarov chose the participants for the GMG'S and Mika was so exited and Kris was too. Let's see what will happen ( By the way Kris and Mika are switching with Wendy and Jellal/ Mystogan. They'll be access participants if Mika and Kris are out for the rest everything is the same like the trials and battles and what not )

*Lucy's P.O.V* ( A/N: I know shocking right?)

Everyone was excited about something so I decided to ask levy about what's going on. " Hey levy, why is everyone so riled up?" Oh hi Lu! It's because of the Grand Magic Games " Grand what now? ( A/N: I DON'T REMEMBER THE ARC FULLY BECAUSE OF TARTARUS ;-; SO SAD ) " Grand Magic Games, it's an event where all guilds participate and to see who is number one in Fiore " Oh, I see and what's gonna happen? " Master is gonna reveal the participants for the games, Macao told me that they participated but they always lost, and now that we're back we can win our title as strongest again!! I am so excited " OK, Settle down children!! Our participants will be...... " Everyone hushed down.

" Natsu Dragneel " He grins widely

" Gray Fullbuster " He smirks

" Erza Scarlet " She smirks too

"Lucy Heartfillia " What!?? Really?? Thank you Master

" And Finally Mika Lavender " She turns her attention from feeding her exceed " Woah, Yes!!! I always wanted to join !!! "

She started jumping around " Awwww, I really wanted to go " It's alright Elfman-nii, at least you'll be able to cheer them on " Lissanna says with a smile " Congrats Lu!" Thanks Levy, But how are we gonna win?? Everything is so different, and due to the 7 year gap we are very weak compared to others now " I may have a solution for that " Master! What is it?? "

* Timeskip to when they go to the beach and during the train they get those weird red marks all over them... Sorry I don't remember much of this episode*

"Finally we're here!!" Said a very excited Mika, I giggled and so did she, Natsu and Gray started stretching and flexing " Hey Lucy, wanna train together? " Mika asked nicely " Sure " we went a bit afar.Juvia was actually training in the water and me and Mika were about to begin but then Virgo appeared " Hello Hime, I need your help " What is it Virgo ?" Something has happened in the celestial world and I need the service if all of you " When she said that everyone huddled around " Here are your clothes, we must hurry " Everyone changed into their clothes, except for Mika " I don't have celestial clothes " Oh, excuse me, I'll pick up something for you. " She dragged Mika a bit away and came back with her a few minutes later. She had a gorgeous long skirt that was a white color and a crop top that was just to die for, it was black and a bit see through but still pretty ( the picture, by the way, if you can see the name beautygoals on it, follow them on Instagram if you want, or hair.killas they have amazing hairstyles and clothing. )her hair was in a high ponytail and braided ( like the pic again ) she had black boots and a white choker on. " Oh my gosh, I love this outfit!! (≧∇≦) Thank you Virgo " Virgo bowed " your welcome Mika " Yosh, let's go " We all went to the Celestial world, even Juvia, when we got there it was a party instead of any danger " What's this about? " It's a party to celebrate, and to thank you for saving us " ( A/N: Was the party before the spirits turned crazy or after? Like before GMG or After? I can't remember. I hope it's before) " That's so nice, but we have to train for the Grand Magic games " said Erza " Don't worry it's only for today "
All of us decided to just enjoy it, Juvia was with Aquarius, Gray and Natsu ate like crazy, erza was enjoying her cake, Mika was with Aries because Mika loves Aries like a sister, they have allot in common, like their shyness, but anywho it was so much fun but alas we had to leave, when we came back we found out we were gone for three months worth of training and the following day we had to go to crocus so we can participate " Well that's a drag, I heard Crocus was filled with flowers though, I always wanted to go " said Mika. She was so excited some sparkles surrounded her like mist and crystals forms like a headband on her head " Oops, hihi " she took a few off and examined them " blue huh? " she put it in her bag and we all went to get ready for Crocus.