Chapter 9 Shopping, Cake and a date!?!! part 2

*Kristal's P.O.V*
We were at the mall. There were so many people, shops and huge food courts." This is........ AMAZING!!" Wendy said with awe. We were actually looking for a dress for Mika to wear for her date with natsu. We passed by this really cute store that had a sale on dresses. We all looked at each other and nodded and went inside." Omg look at all these dresses * twirls around* so much to choose from" Me Mika and Wendy said in awe. Erza was already in the fitting room and i was actually just looking around till this one dress caught my eyes. It sparkled and outshone all the others for me, i went over to it and grabbed it. " Hey look girls! Do you like it?" Mika and Wendy turn to see me with the dress and they squealed and said " Its perfect! Try it on!!" So i did and it was really comfy and i decided to buy it and with a few more accessories( they will be later viewed). Wendy saw a dress and gasped. It was a creamy beige color with pink and green it had bows in the middle and around the bottom part and at each bow was a red rose, it had a creamy beige chocker to go with it. She squealed and grabbed it and went to put it on. After she was done she came out. She looked beautiful and i said " Wow Wendy you look amazing! I will buy it for you! Wait till Carla sees it" O-oh T-thank you Onii-chan.! ^^" Erza came out with a beautiful ankle length blue dress that slightly glides behind her. It had no sleeves and it was accompanied by some with gloves with blue trimmings at the end. She had some 3 inch blue pumps on too. And a golden necklace with a ✝ shape in it made out of diamonds. Everyone was looking at her in awe. The only person without a dress was Mika. So we helped her out and it was tuff. First she tried on an ankle length black dress no sleeves and it was a bit lacy, then a blue knee length dress with one sleeve at the left side and then a golden knee length dress with white trimmings. She looked stunning in all but this last one was the cherry on top! It was a gorgeous pink( is it pink or is there a specific name for that color?) Dress that had two layers. The first being the normal fabric and the second a more lacy type and it had a zipper in front in the middle( the pic is the dress and she does everything else on the pic too). We all said " Wow Mika you look Gorgeous!" She smiled and said" Thank you! Wait till cake or natsu sees this. Whoever comes first" so she bought her dress and the heels to match and the jewelry and we bought our dresses and shoes and jewelry. We went with Mika to the hair salon to do her hair and they did it perfectly!. We went at Mika's home to prepare herself. It was like 06:00 so we had time and we stopped and bought ourselves some cake ( More like erza hogged like 100 cakes but yeah) . We went to Mika's and just hung out till it was 07:00 and she said" Girls i'm gonna take a bath so prepare everything while i do ok?" Ok! " we said in unison and as she went inside her bathroom we started lining up the things. I wonder how this will go.

*Mika's P.O.V*
I was in the tub and my hair was in one of those special hair nets so it won't become wet. I was just laying dreaming about natsu. " i wonder what he's planning for us to do!! Aaah i'm so excited *squeals*" i was taking a shower with a bubble bath that was scented with roses, strawberries and honey! So good! After a while of soaking i washed it off and drained the water. I brushed my teeth, dried myself and undid the hair net so i let it cascade down my back. I come out wearing a robe and everyone is rushing and i say "what is it?" They all stopped and Erza screams " ITS 07:30!! AND WE HAVE ALLOT TO DO!!!" i panic and take my robe off toss it somewhere and start wearing my undies and strapless bra. I then finish and spray some Gucci perfume on and they help me put the dress, my shoes and my jewelry on. They curled my hair and did my make up just in time before i heard a knock at my door. My heart is racing a million miles per second " ok Mika calm down its just a date. I mean what can happen? No! Don't jinx it.. Aaaaah its too late" i hear a " Where's Mika?" And i hear " She's coming" And that's my qiue and i walk out of my room only to blush seeing natsu with a tux on " HOLY MADRE DE DIOS MÍO! (yeah i'm a bit spanish) HE LOOKS SOO HANDSOME ❤" I thought and then he looked at me and his jaw dropped and he said" H-h-hello M-m-m-mika! Y-you l-l-look b-b-beautiful!" I blush and say "thank you! You look handsome as well!" Will you do me the honors on coming with me Mika Lavender~?" Yes! I would love too Natsu Dragneel~!" All the girls said " Awwwwwwwww" and we blushed harder. He took my hand and we headed off to wherever he was taking us.

* Natsu's P.O.V*
I took her hand and we took of. As we were walking around town there were people staring and saying " Awww look at that cute couple! They must be so happy with each other " or " Aaah, young love" and so it goes on. Me and Mika blush and i smile at her and she smiles back blushing even more. We passed a little shop that was selling teddy bears and stuffies and i saw Mika's face and i said" Do you want one?" YESS!!...... I mean yes! Thank you Natsu!" I chuckled at her cuteness and went inside and bought her a red dragon. She squealed and hugged it saying " thank you so much Natsu! I love it!!" And she kissed my cheek. I blushed and said " no problem"

* Time skippy cause i just saw a hippy *

We were in front of restaurant " Dinner Delight" Mika gasped and said" Oh my... Natsu! This place is so expensive! You shouldn't have gone through all this for me!" I did it because i wanted nothing but the best for the best" i said smirking. Her eyes went wide and blushed then she giggled. I took her hand and she gladly accepted it as we went inside to the table i reserved. We got to the table and as we just sat down a waiter came to us and said" Welcome to Dinner Delight! Here is your menu's and enjoy! But first would you like a refreshment?" No thank you maybe later" Mika said and i said the same. The waiter nodded and then left. I then started saying" Are you enjoying yourself Mika? Am i doing ok?" She giggled and said" Yes Natsu i am! And its perfect!" I grabbed her hand from across the table and said " I'm glad!" She blushed and giggled. Then we went and looked at our menu's and the waiter came again and said " Have you decided what you would like?" Umm yes! May i have the spicy chicken salad with some extra spice on the side of the chicken breast please?( yeah i can't do restaraunt foods sowwy ╯︵╰, ) the waiter nodded and wrote it down and looked at me" I'll have the same please!" He nodded and went away.

* Time skip after dinner and all *

I was walking with her to her house but we went through to the park first and sat on a bench near the lake. There was a cold wind and i saw Mika shiver so i gave her my jacket" Thank you Natsu" she said and snuggled in it. I then grabbed her hands and said " Mika! I've been waiting to ask you this since the day we saw each other again after the time skip. You make me feel all weird inside like i have butterflies in my stomach! You make my heart pound every time i see that beautiful smile of yours. That said.. Mika Lavender i am crazy in love with you and i'm asking Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked shocked at first than jumped into my arms saying " YESS!! OH YESS I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOURS NATSU DRAGNEEL! I LOVE YOU TOO!!" i smiled and we leaned in and we kissed. It was then when i felt like sparks were flying and there were many more to come