Chapter 8: Shopping,Cake and a Date?!? part 1

*Mika's P.O.V*

It was 08:00 A.M and i just woke up. Cupcake was sleeping in her little bed by the window, she looked so adorable in her little purple night gown with white bunny faces on it and i had on a long pink gown with white roses on it. My hair was in a messy bun with a white lace holding up. My bangs covering my right eye and framing my face. (like erza ). I opened the window and a cold breeze flew by and i shivered a bit, i sighed as i thought about Nstsu." Natsu... When will i ever be able to tell you my feelings? But i don't think you like me back.. Since your always with Lucy or Lisanna.. You have every right to be. I mean they ate both pretty and strong. I'm just a friend/sister to you. No Mika you can't give up! What happened to the determination i had? You gotta get yourself together and confront him! Yeah i'll do it today!" I thought. I had a determined face and decided to let cake sleep for a bit more while i prepare some omelettes to eat.

* Time skip cuz i can :3 *

I was done with the Omelettes and i went to my room to wake cake up only to see she was already awake bathed, brushed and dressed." Wow that was quick! I didn't think you would be awake" hahahaha well today me and the other exceeds were gonna hang out with Asuka and Bisca and Alzach!" She giggled and i smiled" Alright, there's breakfast downstairs and i'm gonna go freshen up!" Ok" she said and i went to the bathroom, ran some water, got in, scrubbed myself then washed my hair then rinsed then got out. I was wearing my white robe and my hair was dripping.( oh for no confusion Mika's hair can do any hairstyle with magic so she can do bangs or the pic in chapter 6 or 7) i went to my closet and got out my outfit( the pic) And as i went down i ate my breakfast and went out. We headed out and just as i locked the door i heard" Ah, hello Mika. I was just coming to get you so i can ask if you wanted to g shopping with me?" Ah! Erzii! Yes of course i would love to! But can i invite Wendy? and i have a surprise for you at the guild" Yes of course! The more the merrier and is it cake?" Great! Let's go! And no its better than cake*giggle*" And we head of to Fairy Tail.

*Kristal's P.O.V*
I was sitting with Wendy at a table doing her hair in twin braids" Aaaaand done! You look so cute Wendy!" Thank you Onii-chan" we laughed and just as i was about to say something the doors flew open and revealed Mika and a certain scarlet haired girl" she looks so familiar. Wait is that.. Erza?"  Erza is that you??" I asked she turned around and her eyes widened and she came up to me and said" Kristal? Is that really you?" Yes! Its so nice to see you! You look gorgeous!" Thank you and would you like to go shopping with me and Mika?" Yes of course! What about you Wendy? Would you like to come?" Yes if its ok with Carla!" Oh! I already asked and she said its ok." Ok! Let's head out!" Mika said while clapping her hands together. Just as we were gonna go we heard Natsu call her and she said" I'll be right back you guys can wait outside" we nodded and headed out.

Natsu's P.O.V
"OH MAN HERE SHE COMES! C'MON NATSU YOU GOT THIS! JUST SAY IT AND ALL WILL BE WELL...... NO I DON'T KNOW IF SHE EVEN LIKES ME! I MEAN SHE HANGS OUT WITH LAXUS ALLOT! OH WELL HERE SHE IS" Hi natsu! What did you want?" Oh well uhhh.. Iwantedtoaskifyouwannahangoutlaterwithme??" I asked all hurriedly and blushing she laughed and said" can you repeat that a bit more slowly and calmer now?" *sigh* i said do you want to hang out with me later?" She looked shocked at first and i put my head down and turned around to walk away but she stopped me and smiled and said" I- i would love t-too" she was blushing a cute pink. I smiled and hugged her and spun her around saying" Great when can i pick you up?" Why not at eight tonight?" Sure see ya then?" Kay! See you bye Mr. Cotton Candy~" she said giggling and kissed me on the cheek. I fell on the ground blushing and drooling with heart eyes and laughing." She said yes! SHE SAID YES!" SHE SAID YES!!! " I screamed and everyone was cheering for me. I was really happy. Can't wait to see her. I gotta prepare.

*Mika's P.O.V*
I was sighing dreamily as i walked up to the girls then i heard a "SHE SAID YES!!!" I was laughing and i heard cheering. The girls where all smirking because they heard everything" Good time for shopping huh?" Yeah thanks girls" alrighty let's go!!" Kristal said all hyper.