Chapter 10 Kristal has a crush?!?!???

~Kristal's P.O.V~

I was walking towards the guild with Spade on my head like always" Hey spade?"Hmmm?" Did you ever get a feeling like butterflies in your stomach when you see someone?" Hmm does Kristal have a crush? *evil grin*" Nooo i don't even know the meaning of love anyways -_-" Welp my dear you have a crush. Now tell me who is the lucky fella?" Well................ IthappenseverytimeiseeGajeelandidontknowwhatshappening." Jeez talk slower and calmer please?" I said it happens every time i see Gajeel and i don't know what's happening!!" So its Gajeel then. Hmmmm that's gonna be a hard ship to sail I'm gonna need the ship master * evil grin*" What are you planning spade?" Noothing~ Oh look we're here!" She flew down and transformed into an exceed with a red dress on. Her black fur shiny and red eyes beautiful in the sunlight. I opened the door only to be hit in the face. The whole guild was quite except for one person again." NATSU DRAGNEEL HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU DO NOT HIT ME WITH A TABLE IN MY FACE?? ESPECIALLY WHEN I JUST ARRIVED YOU FIRE EATING PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!" O-o H-h-h-i Kr-kristal! *nervous smile* Look at the time gotta- Aaaaaaah!!!" FEEL MY WRATH DRAGNEEL!!!!!!"

~ Time skip because of so many punches and kicks and screaming ~

After i was done with him i still had a irk mark and i said" that'll teach you!" And turned around only to see everyone shake in fear. And the only person laughing was non other then " Gajeel" i said in a soft voice. He kept laughing then said" Oh god! That was so damn hilarious! Flame brain got beaten by a GIRL!!! Hahahahahaha not so strong now eh Salamander??" He kept teasing him while everyone slowly returned to what they were doing. I went behind Gajeel and said" Ummm hey Gajeel! Do you want to uh... I don't know go on a mission with me and spade?" Huh?" He turns around and looks at me up and down then grins and says" yeah sure! You beat salamander and made my day so why not" I smiled and went to the mission board and saw a mission saying:

Help! A Gigantic monster has been terrorizing our village for 3 years now! We need two young mages to help defeat the beast!

Reward: 30000000000J.

I smiled and showed it to Gajeel and he said"Geehee! It's a good choice girly" so we showed it to Mira and she said " Sure,but be careful OK you guys?" Ok Mira is what i said and we headed off but not before we picked up Lilly and Spade.

"This feeling is still bothering me so much! But Gajeel's laugh is so cute >_< I hope these feelings go away soon because they may get into my way of what i do!"

Me: Welp that's it for now my little flowers!! The next chap will be way longer i swear. This chapter was dedicated to @Happyaspie. She us an amazing friend and go check out her book called"A MAGE IN NARUTO???" And follow her too! So now Soul!! Can you please say goodbye for me? I have to go somewhere with Blair for a moment! Thanks sweetie * leaves while putting hair in a high ponytail*

Soul: PrincessDeathBringer does not own Fairy tail nor the characters except for her OC's and Kristal and spade, Scarlet and Mindy are her fellow friends OC's. She bids you all goodbye and till next time. I wonder if she will start a SoulEater Fanfic