Chapter 12 the mission part 2

~ Kristal's P.O.V ~

We arrived in the town where the monster has been terrorizing the townsfolk. I stepped out first but telling spade to wake up Gajeel since he had motion sickness and i K.O'd him because he almost vomited and i don't want that mistake happening. I waited for about five minutes and i finally saw them coming out of the train before it left again. As we're walking i said " We have to go to the middle of the town where the mayor lives. " he nodded and as we kept walking people where looking at us and whispering "are they the ones who are gonna slay the beast?" I don't know, i hope so" *giggle* that guy is hot. That girl is so lucky" *giggle* yeah, i wonder how she snagged a fine man like himself". I started growling and had three irk marks on my head and Gajeel was smirking saying " What you jealous that i get all the ladies attention girly?" Pshhhhh, nooooooo, why should i be knowing that i don't need a man to make me feel good or happy. I have my family, Spade, my badass fighting skills and killer strength and Mika." He was wide eyed for a bit then said " Geehee! I like you! I guess for a girl your okay." *growl* what do you mean by that? You saying girls are weak?" No. Not all of 'em." Hmph. I hope so, anyways we're here so behave" yeah, yeah whatever" I knocked on the door and waited for about a minute and it opened only for us to see a midget of a man like gramps in a suit with golden cufflinks and gold framed glasses. "Ah, welcome! Are you the wizards that are here to slay the beast?" Hello and yes we are! My name is Kristal and This is Gajeel. And these two are Spade and Panther Lilly" I shook his hand and nudged Gajeel to do so. "Charmed. Come in come in we have much to discuss." We went inside his house and it was more beautiful than outside. We went behind some giant wooden doors and sat infront of his desk." Here is a map to where people have been recently killed. They say it lives in a cave but the closest they ever managed to get was near a river. Oh and a heads up these past 5 years It GREW and the money has went up to 1,000,000,000,000J" THAT MUCH???? IT MUST BE HUGE" Yes and please be careful" Will do! Guys let's roll!" Aye!" Spade said with amusement. Gajeel just huffed and then smirked and Lilly was flying beside him.

~ Time skip by Kristal posing in Sorcerer weekly ~

~ Gajeel's P.O.V ~

We were walking on the path they said people died. To be honest, there were burned people and weapons all over the place. I looked up to see the sun is setting. " Oi! Girlie! We better start makin' camp" She turns around and the way her face was just made me stop in my tracks " what the hell?!? I never noticed how................ Cute she looks like- woah woah woah, what the fuck's happening to me? " -jeel, GAJEEEEEEEEL!!!!!" Yeah what?" Did you listen to a word i said?" No, can you rewind what you said girlie?" Ughh, i said I'll gather wood and you fish or something. Get us some food." I nodded and growled since i don't get to do anything better. She turns back and says" Now Lilly. You and Spade fly and search the skies for a cave of any sort and report back," Aye, Will do" and they flew off. She heads into the woods but before that she said" In my backpack i have a fishing rod. Before you ask how it fitted in a small bag like that, my bag is magical. See you in a few" and she disappears from my view. " Damn Kristal making me fish. Who does she think she is."

~ Time Skip by Mira in Satan soul form ~

I just sat there and then i heard something huge fall and the birds flew away scared. " What the- " before i could finish i saw Kristal with a huge ass tree. " What the damn hell took you so long?" I wanted to find the biggest tree so i could make a fort and some more things." I smirked and said" I gotta say, I respect a girl who can carry her own weight and more." She smirks and says" thanks. And i respect a man who kicks ass and doesn't give a damn about it either." She winks at me and i say " Geehee, Damn right." We looked at each other for five minutes and then Spade and Lilly came back" We found a cave that had a lot of corpses around." That's great! Show us the way tomorrow but for now we eat and rest. Gajeel, Lilly could you please set up the bed that's in my bag? Thanks. Spade your with me in making fire and what not with this wood. Maybe even a cabin. Now let's start! Open gate of the Maker! Spruce!" We heard what sounded like bells and then a bright light shined and after it dimmed down a man that looked like a wooden shoe maker was standing there. " oh why hello Kris. Long time no see" he had a Scottish accent." Hello spruce. See this tree? Can we make a cabin and more with it?" Why yes we can. I'll help you out." He summoned a wood cutting axe and Spade had one too but Kristal seemed to use her fists. Me and Lilly decided to help with the fish and waited to see what'll happen.

~ Time skip by so many time Skip's ~

We finished the food and just sat there and watched them demolish the tree " damn. Girl is powerful. " After they were done there was a cabin, some furniture and even a wagon for when we slay the beast we go with evidence. " See you later Kris. Nice working with you again." And he disappears and Kris turns around smiling and says" we didn't need a tent at all ^∇^" I smirked and said " Well yeah, you demolished a damn tree and made good use of it. " *giggle* i guess i went a bit far but it was worth it. Now come on i have sleeping bags in my bag." We went inside and it was amazing " Not bad for a girl" *smack* Owww! What the hell was that for?!?" For saying i couldn't do it you walking Tin can. But i guess for the people you've hung out with before me and Fairy Tail i can relate. So I'm sorry i hit you" Geehee. Its alright but you'll get it double next time".

~ Time skip to morning ~

I woke up because Spade was shaking me " Oi!! Wake up dude. Lilly says food is almost done. And he'll call you when it is." I nodded and she flew out of the room. I went outside only to see mist around a certain area in the lake. I walked closer only to see the back of Kristal. " W-what the hell??? S-since w-when w-was s-she out h-here ??? " I felt myself blushing and having a nose bleed. She turned around wide eyed, screamed and cover herself and made more mist " WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE???? DIDN'T SPADE TELL YOU I WAS OUT HERE??? " No she didn't " WELL GET INSIDE BEFORE I BLAST YOU TO THE MOON!!! MOVE IT YOU METAL HEADED PERV!! " I ran inside because she summoned a gigantic wave and i didn't want to get drowned

" Jeez. Someone's moody. *smirks* at least i got a good view "

Me: Yess I'm done finally after three hours of thinking it and recodifying it its done! Kristal your thoughts?

Kristal: N-no c-c-comment *blushing 50 shades of red*

Me: you heard her! Welp see you soon cause I'm updating and making a new one right now!

Soooooooooooo

Vote

Comment

And share!!

Ja ne! ^v^