Chapter 19 : Rise to the top!!

* Narrator's P.O.V *

In the last chapter Fairy tail joined the Grand Magic Games in Crocus, once they got there Mika reunited with an old friend and met some other people as well, at midnight the games began, sadly Fairy Tail A team came in last but to their shock their was a B team and they came in second, today is where the first few events begin. In the end Fairy tail A still had 0 points and Sabertooth 10. They were being sore losers about it, everyone except Scarlet. She secretly cheered for Fairy Tail to get some points since Mika is in that guild. But she also cheered for her own guild of course but with a bit less enthusiasm because they've won several times already.

A/N: You know what I'm just gonna write the battles I remember and change some of the parts so it could make sense, I really do not want to watch the GMG Arc all over again, I mean it's Fairy Tail but then I'd have to write every detail, and everyone knows how that went down, so I'll begin with Lucy vs Flare, then Erza vs 100 monsters, then Mira vs Jenny then Naval Battle, then Kagura vs Scarlet ( since Yukino is a reserve member ) then the ultimate battle between dragons, Putting Mika vs Scarlet in it, I won't put the points in this but everyone knows Fairy tail wins. You know what I'll just write Erza vs 100, Mira vs Jenny,Naval battle, Shelia vs Kristal  and lastly the Ultimate battle.