Ollo in the house!

1- POV changes in first person narration. This is a very hit and miss skill. Either you can pull it off, or more likely, you can't. 

If you want more than one narrator, that's more than one DIFFERENT character that you need a voice, traits, habits, etc for. It's hard work to read and write. It's confusing. And I'm sick of seeing it done terribly everywhere. There is way more skill in trying to find ways to let the main character know what has happened that he is limited to in first person. And if you can't do that, just try third person, please? Please?

2- Have a city full over superheroes. Add an ordinary "eh who cares about superheroes" character. Have her get mugged. [Then] saved by black-suited superhero, who is like a recreation of the badboy genre.

She sasses him and goes home. He creeps into her room. She sasses him again but it's actually fake because she is already in love and......... I swear the next story I see like this, man... Lol. I do like superheroes but why must you romanticise it! Triple hate points if the story is in the "humour" category lol.

3- The humour list in general. I wish it was funny, :( but since when is the bad boy funny?

4 - Rant books. Lol there was just Parogar. Then it became trendy. Then it became cool. Then the hipsters got involved. ...I'm so sick of seeing them anywhere. Expressly in the humour list lol. Instead of writing a book about what you hate, write your idea of the perfect story!

5- Indecisive female characters who want to be independent and badass, and the story starts off around this idea, but by chapter 4 they are a soppy whiny damsel. So many female MCs on this website give female narrators a bad name. Man, you would think they were written by 13 year old fangirls... Oh... Right...

by OutrageousOllo

A/N: BUSTED! Guilty of #4 because of this book? Lol, but these are not my rants, it's a collection. 

And HEY! I have a book I'm proud of! I'm sure many of the authors I've quoted (including you OutrageousOllo, do too). Also this is in random, not humour. so... :D haha