No.7

Gia's P.O.V

We finally pull up to the party. Cars were parked everywhere, music was booming from inside the house, beer and alcohol bottles were already everywhere. There was a glow in the dark pool in the back. Drunk girls and boys were outside on the grass passed out. I knew this wasn't Devin's house, but this most definitely was his party. Everyone was invited. It looked like the whole student body was there.

We all hopped out the car and walked up to the front door which was already opened and crowded with people blocking it. We pushed our way past everyone and met Devin as we reached the center of the people.

"Yo yo", Devin yelled out. "Yo", Lau and Larry screamed back. All of the other boys made their way over to where we were. One of them stumbled a little and couldn't keep his balance. I knew he was drunk. "Gia! Wassup ba-by", he slurred. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Tara's arm. I pulled her into the kitchen.

"Damn, is everyone here", she laughed. "I know right. He invited everyone". Tara grabbed a red cup out the bag beside her and filled her cup up. She poured me a cup of, whatever, and we stood there for a minute. "What is this?" "What?! "What is this?" "WHAT?!" The music was so loud she couldn't here what I was saying. "Never mind", I told her.

I know I'm not supposed to be drinking if I don't even know what it is, but it wasn't that strong and I wasn't the least bit close to drunk, so I didn't really care. Me and Tara finished our second cup and started to get crunk instantly.

We shoved our way to where everyone was dancing and the dj started to play 'She Twerkin' by Cashout. Every girl started clapping their hands and twerking. Tara started twerking on me making everyone else start doing that to their friends. I was laughing so hard at the fake lap dance she started giving me. "Turn up", everyone screamed out. The dj stopped the music, and paused. "Drop the beat", he yelled out. As soon as he said that, he blasted the song through the speakers and everyone got turned up real quick.

I could see Larry, Lau, and their boys over there dancing there ass off. Their friends were getting lap dances from various girls. I glanced over there and noticed Larry was eying me down. I turned around so he wouldn't see the smirk on my face. I had got an idea and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna want to move his eyes. I'm gonna tease him real hard...

Larry's P.O.V

This party was super turned up! There was girls shaking they ass like no one was around, the dj was dropping beats like a professional, me and my boys was over there in a circle with other boys making up our own dance moves. We were the loudest there. The minute me and my brother got in the circle, we killed it! The crowed around us roared our name and was getting super hyped.

I stepped out the circle when 'Drunk In Love' by Beyoncé came on and out of no where all the boys focused on the girls across the room. My eyes were directly on Gia who was making exact eye contact with me as she was grinding on Tara. Some other girls joined in on them and Gia danced with them.

"Surfboard, surfboard, surfboard! Grainin on that wood, grainin, grainin on that wood!" When that line came on, every girl did some type move to resemble a surfboard. But Gia winded her hips and twerked making her ass clap in a circle. I was so turned on by what she was... and I have to admit when she started winding her hips it got me hard.

I caught on to what she was doing when 'Trampoline Booty' by Kstylis came on and the boys got crunk. We all mixed in with the girl's and started to grind ourselves on them, but I couldn't force myself with another girl because my eyes were glued on Gia. I knew she was teasing me and I couldn't do anything to stop her, not that I wanted to. She turned around and smiled. I bit my lip when she turned back around and walked away, twisting her hips knowing I watched every step she took as her butt jiggled in sync with her walk.