No.26

Author's P.O.V

Larry kissed Gia's lips until she was practically distracted. He took this as an advantage. And without warning, he slid himself into her. Gia had made the sharpest arch in her back as she hissed in pain. "Oh my god Larry, it hurts", she cried out. She held onto his back all the while she kept her back arched. "You want me to stop?" "No", she breathed out, her chest rising and falling down fast as she tried to catch her breath.

Larry slid into her more, causing Gia to grip him tighter and claw at his back. Though she was in pain, she wanted this to happen and she wanted it to feel good. Larry began to thrust slowly, making the pain go away and more pleasure to come.

Gia voluntarily wrapped her legs around Larry's waist, bringing him closer and deeper. "Oh god, yes", Gia moaned out. She started to feel the pleasure in it as Larry thrusted more and more. "Fuck Gia, Lary groaned. "You so tight", he rolled his hips, driving Gia crazy. "Ahh! Deeper!"

Larry grabbed the headboard for more support, ramming into Gia once he lined himself back up. Gia threw her head back as she bit her lip, trying to contain her moans and screams that were desperate to get out. Larry looked down and squeezed her boobs, "I wanna here you baby". He smirked and started to slow his pace down. He rolled his hips in a circular motion on her clit, leaving Gia with no choice but to moan. "Ahh! Larry, yes!" "That's not my name baby, say it right!" "Larry-ahh!" "That's not my name!" "Oh god, it feels so good Larry!" "You want me to go faster?" "Mmmm, ahh-god yes Larry!" "You gotta say my name." "Ahh-daddy, you feel so good", Gia moaned, grabbing onto his lower back while grinding herslef into him.

Gia could feel Larry twitching iside of her, she smirked and flipped them over. "I wanna ride you daddy." She leaned down and pecked his lips before she started to roll her hips, building up Larry's climax once again. "Fuck baby, I don't wanna cum yet!" Gia bounced up and down on his shaft. She winded her hips slowly so that she could feel her clit getting pleasure.

She felt somthing in the pit of her stomach that had eventually started to rise. It was a feeling Gia was all to familiar with. Larry could tell by Gia's reactions that she felt her climax coming on to. He bit his lip and thrusted up into her as she rode him, hitting her g-spot. "Oh yes, right there", Gia threw her head back. She could feel Larry rubbing her pleasure spot. She rode up and down faster.

Gia couldn't hold much longer, she knew when she was about to climax. Larry couldn't hold up either, he was about to bust any minute. "Fuch Gia I'm bout to- ooooohhhh, fuuuuuuck, shit, fuck, fuck, I'm cummin"!" "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhhh! I'm cummin daddy! Ahhh, yeeesss!" Larry busted into Gia as she climaxed along with him. He couldn't even get the rest of his warning out before his climax crept up on him and took complete control over his body.

Gia rolled her sweaty body off of him and fell back onto the cool sheets. Larry pulled her body into his chest and lazily kissed her shoulder. "I love you Gia", he looked into her eyes and said. "I love you daddy", Gia said back in a baby voice that surprisingly turned Larry on.

"If I had some more energy left, I would fuck you until you go numb, so you lucky", he said out of breath. Gia couldn't do anything but giggle and kiss his chest. "Whatever you say daddy".

********************************************************************************************

2 weeks later

Gia's P.O.V

"This cancels out, this becomes 30, we bring it down, and if we did our math right class, x equals..." "Mrs. Fields, can I go to the nurse's office". She turned away from the board the look at me. My hand was raised high and my leg shook nervously. She shook her head and I sprinted out of the classroom and down the long hallway towards the front office.

I held my stomach the whole way until I got to Nurse Jackie's door. Luckily she didn't have other student's. Her back was turned away from me so I cleared my throat to make myself known.

"Gia", she smiled, "You ok, you look almost... pale", her smile dropped and she frowned. "I-I don't know. I feel like I gotta throw up. But everytime I go to the restroom, nothing happens". "Come in... close the door", she gesturred me inside. I closed the door behind me and took a seat on the chair next to her. "Is this related to your period?" "I don't know." "Well, when is the last time you had one?" "I... I don't know?" "You don't know?" "I mean.. I haven't gotten it yet". "What?!" "No! I mean... I haven't gotten my period yet this month. It's like a week or two late. And it's Thursday and I still haven't gotten it yet". "Gia, have you been..." "No", I cut her off. "Because if you are, you know you can tell me-" "What?! N-no... I haven't been having sex", I cut her off again. "Gia, are you telling the truth?" "Yes". "You're not having sex?" "...No", I shook my head. "Are you sure?" "...Yes", I lied once again. "Well", she licked her lips, "I can't give you medicine for that, I can't send you home because you haven't thrown up or have a fever, the only thing I can do is send you back to class. But if you're period doesn't come by next week tell me or your mom, ok?" "Can't I just stay here with you", I pouted. "Sorry kiddo", she softly smiled and rubbed my head.

I huffed out a big sigh and rose up from my chair. I hugged Nurse Jackie and walked out of the room. I walked out of the office, only to bump into somebody. "Ooops, sorry", the person apoligized. "Oh no it's- Jessica?" "Oh hey, what're you doing in the front office?" "I went to the nurse's office. I haven't been feeling well lately", I rubbed my stomach. "Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have cramps?" "...Can I trust you Jessica?" "Of course", she she shook her head, her face covered in concern.

I looked right to left before I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the nearby restroom. "Ouch, why did you-" "Look", I cut her off, raising up my shirt and pointing to my stomach. Her eyes widened. "Gia", she slowly said my name, covering her mouth with her shaking hands. "Look at me", my voice trembled. "Gia I-" "My thighs are getting fatter, my ass is getting bigger than usual", I cried. I could feel my tears slipping down my cheeks, "My boobs are sore, their getting bigger, I can hardly keep my food down, I'm throwing up all the time, some of my jeans don't fit right... what's happening to me?"

********************************************************************************************

Author's P.O.V

Gia walked up and down the aisles as she read the list of quick item's her mother needed. She had finished minutes ago, but it was something else she felt she needed. She cringed just thinking about it, and tried to brush the thought away. But all it did was come right back. She walked through the various aisles until she came face to face with it. She felt her stomch getting queasier by the second. And all she could do was stare at it. Her eyes were stuck and her feet were glued to the spot she stood in. It was as if a dark cloud had came over her and now she's feeling the wrath of what the darkness has to give.

Gia couldn't force herslef to touch it, yet her hands picked it up. Her eyes scannd it slowly, going over each word that she wouldn't dare say out loud. But, in order for her to realize that this was reality, and what she's doing was not a dream, she had to say it. Even if those very words are what scare her the most.

"First response pregnancy test", she said to herslef. She shook her head... and repeated it.

Update finished! I know, I know... I know. These cliffhangers are like "what the fuck girl" but hey, it keeps you interested and wanting more, huh, huh, no? Ok!! I love y'all anyways!! Until next update my luv's!<3

Hit that vote button and feel free to comment your positive thoughts!<3

-SKITTLES AND PEACE!!!<3<3<3