No.30

Start writing your story

Author's P.O.V

Larry slowly pulled out of Gia, rolling off of her sweaty body and bringing his onto the cool sheets. Gia found herself snuggling into Larry's chest, and suddenly, a silent cry sounded from the baby monitor that rested on top of the dresser next to her.

"You think we woke him", she giggled. "Probably", he mumbled. "I'll go g-" "I got it", Larry cut her off, already slipping into his boxers and making his way out of their bedroom. Gia just smiled to herslef as she grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tight against her body, pulingt the covers over her body and drifting off to sleep.

"Hey little man", Larry cooed as he picked up LJ. "Fat-fat, what's with all the cryin", he looked ito his sons eyes and wiggled his eyebrows, getting a tiny laugh out of LJ. "You just wanted daddy, huh", he said as he kissed LJ's cheeks. LJ tucked himslef comfortably into his father's chest and began to fall back asleep.

Larry walked into the bedroom again, still holding LJ as he crawled into the bed next to Gia. "You see mama". Larry pointed at her. Larry kissed her forehead before turning off the lamp and wrapping him and LJ in the warm, soft covers.

*************************************************************************************

*Morning*

Gia's P.O.V

I was awoken by the doorbell that rung loudly throughout the apartment. My eyes shot open, instantly being alarmed by the sudden sound. I groaned in annoyance as I forced myself to get up from the bed. I threw on my robe that hung on my bathroom door and rushed out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

I looked through the peep hole, only to find know one was there. But what I could see was a plain white box with a shiny red glittery bow on top, neatly rapped around the box. It sat on the front porch, the bow blowing in the wind.

I hesitantly opened the door and stepped my left leg out the door, my oppisite arm reaching for the box and pulling it inside with me. I locked the door behind me before walking into the living room and sitting the box on the table.

I lifted the top off of the box, pulling a card out. I unfolded it and read the black ink writing---

"Hey old friend, I wonder if you've forgotten about me, or if you remember, but I'm back, and if you've forgot, allow me to refresh your memory. I hope you like your gift Gia xoxoxo"

I shook my head, not allowing the crazy thoughts that threatened to enter my mind. I sat the note down, letting my eyes fall upon the yellow tissue paper inside the box.

My hands quickly unwraveled the paper, shaking as they unwrapped the last piece. "What is this", my voice shook. Inside the box, there lay my missing locket and a stack of... cash.

My eyes grew wide as I stood there in place, unable to move. My frozen state soon ended when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, bringing me out of my trance. And I quickly scrambled to put the lid back on the box.

"What's that baby", Larry's morning voice spoke. "Uh-uh, n-nothing", I stuttered. "You ok? You seem a little jittery". "I-I'm good. Where's LJ?" "He's still sleeping. ...Gia, baby, you're shaking", he turned me around, looking deeply into my eyes.

I could feel my eyes tearing up, so I looked away. "Baby, look at me", he cupped my cheeks and forced my face to face his. "You to pretty to be cryin". "Larry, c-can you move?" I tried to push his chest, but he quickly moved my hands and intertwined our fingers together.

"I'm not goin anywhere baby, I'm never leavin you". "I just need you to move, I'm not in the mood right now", I whined. "Gia, what's wrong?" "Nothi-" "Don't lie", he interupted me. "Larry, look, I really need to just- ugghhh!"

I pushed Larry away from me and ran towards the kitchen, but before I could get anywhere else, Larry grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his chest. "Larry just... please... hold me". He grabbed my chin and placed his lips onto mine, holding my waist and bringing my lower half towards his torso.

*************************************************************************************

"Hey Toya, are you busy? .... No, great..... Can you watch LJ for me?.... Oh my god, you just saved my day.... Ok, I'll be by to pick him up afterwards.... Ok, thanks Toya, bye-bye".

I hurried and slipped on my skirt and strapped on my heels. I finished getting LJ dressed and buckled him into his car seat and put him in the backseat of my car. Before I could pull off, Larry rushed outside, signalling me to come and talk to him.

"Yea?" "You...ok?" "A little", I shrugged. "Well, I'm goin to work, and I just wanted to make sure you were ok". "I'm good". "Come here and give daddy hug", he opened his arms wide. I giggled and happily wrapped my arms around his neck. "And you gotta give daddy a kiss", he whispered into my ear. I bit my lip and pecked his soft ones. He rushed to the car and gave LJ a kiss on his cheeks.

I got back into my car and drove off to Toya's house to drop off LJ.

The whole time my mind wasn't fully concentraded, it was somewhere else, swimming with various thoughts I refused to think earlier.

*************************************************************************************

Larry's P.O.V

"Damn, who is that", Simon said, smirking while looking the opposite direction of me. "Who", I raised an eyebrow. "Her", he said slowly while taking my jaw into his hand and pulling me to look in his direction.

A light skinned woman with black silky hair had just walked in the dance studio, wearing nothing but blue washed shorts and a black tank top with all white addidas.

"Hi, I'm looking for Alexis, my neice, I'm here to pick her up", the lady said, bringing out of my gaze. "Uh, A-Alexis is r-right over t-there", Simon stuttered, awfully. I snickered as he watched her ass as she walked over to her neice.

"Oh come on, she got a fat ass man", Simon defended, throwing up his hands in defense. "Ay man, I gotta girl, and she way finer". "Who Gia?" "Naw, casper", I said sarcastically. "Ooooh! I thought you was with o-girl we met at D's party-" "Ay, I was drunk and I'm tryna keep that away from Gia. She don't need to know all that bro". "But tell me bro... did you hit it from the back or from the front?" "Man", I threw my hands up, ready to argue."Just tell me", he slightly smiled. I half smirked, eventually turning into a big goofy grin. "...Mannn, I had that bitch on the wall and everything my nigga!" "Awww shiiit", Simon joked.

*************************************************************************************

Gia's P.O.V

"Are you by any chance Gia", a girl stopped and asked me as I walked out the door of my classroom. "Um, yea". "You're Larry's... cousin right?" "No, I'm his girlfriend". "I thought he- oh, nevermind", she walked off. "Hey wait, why did you think I was his cousin?" "Well, he told my bestfriend that when they had went out together". "Went out together?" "Yea, they went out for drinks then she told me they went back to his place and-" "Wait what?! They went back to his place?!"

"Oh hell no", was all I could think as I stormed out the double doors and hurried to my car.

All I could think about right now was... Larry having sex with someone else... on our bed

Update finished! Larry, my boy, what have you been up to? What will Gia do? Play it cool and ask, or fuck em up right then and there?! Lol! Until next update my luv's!<3

Hit that vote button and feel free to comment your positive thoughts!<3

-SKITTLES AND PEACE!!!<3<3<3