A/N PLEASE READ GUYS

...JasminAnderson4, I've never ever been in the position that you are in now, and I pray to god I don't ever get into that place in my life, but I do want you to know that you're not alone. And I get it, you're probably tired of hearing us say sorry and feel better and get better and don't do anything you'll regret... but the truth is, we REALLY do care.
When I first started wattpad, I was introduced into some AMAZING books, and some of them were yours and promise you, you have NOT let me down or others in what you do. Wattpad is NOT just a website anymore, nor an app, it's something that every single author on here takes pride and joy into, it isn't to turn anyone into some thing their not, or make them stress for no reason. As an author too, I know what the pressure feels like, but I promise that whatever it is you are going through, it will get better. Life is so full of challenges and obstacles, you just have to try not run into a lot of them. And if you don't want to talk about, that's fine... just please please please don't do anything you'll regret. Because once it's gone, it's gone and your not gonna get back so please stay strong, and no body is pressuring you to update, I don't even care about that right now, I really just want you to know you have love and friends that you probably don't even know... but that's where we come in. Making friends on here is something I never thought could happen, but it did for me, and for you too.
Can I tell you a story Jasmin, if I may call you that.
I once had a friend, I'm just gonna call her A...we were a bit distant at first but as time grew, we developed a pretty good friendship and she started to open up to me, some stuff was really from the heart and her just venting to me.... and some stuff was really really graphic.
She told me that she had a lot of pain in her life, and it was a scar that could never go away. She had found her self defeated and unwanted by her family and she couldn't continue anymore.
She had been through so much as a child, I didn't even think anyone could ever tell me what she did. She had been raped by her uncle and her grandad, had sex with a guy to ease her pain, and later found out she was pregnant.
During her pregnancy, she wanted to hurt and kill herself, she even had stopped coming to school. I was extremely worried and hurt that something could've happened to her.
She later came back to school for only a short period of time and showed me an ultrasound of her baby boy. After that... She was gone... I never saw her again, it was like she just disappeared and nowhere to be found.

What I really just want to get a cross is that, we are more than just people who leave a vote and comment on your story's, we have become friends and had so many good times. Making jokes in the comment section and shouting out people on our story's and working with other authors for books, it's all great to have people that care. And it's more than an update, we don't care about that anymore, we care about you right now. And REALLY hope you find the happiness that I promise lies somewhere in you, you just have to find it and reach for it far enough to get it. And if happiness is what you want, you'll get it.
There's a light always upon darkness, just sometimes the darkness beats out the light, but it's you who have to keep striving and pushing to get that light. And if you just feel like curling into a ball, and you can't fight any more, you just want to give up, think about that light, and let it shine and overcome your darkness. Let it shine like the happiness that fills your heart.
And we are also more than just an app that we update story's on, we are all a family and community that love each other no matter IF WE DONT no each other. All of my and others prayers got to you and wish that you find your way out of the situation you're going through right now, and I just want you to smile. It doesn't even have to be a good day, you had a bad day, smile bright and shine, it WILL defeat the darkness that you're feeling and it will get better, just smile and find your happiness with in, and please don't end your life, God did not bring you this far to just leave you, I promise you God is on your side and will help you find your way through this, just please have faith and pray about it. An emotional scar or something you can't get over will stick in your head, but if your happy, you won't think about it.
-MUCH LOVE FROM ALL OF US!
get better and so much love goes out to you😘😘😢😥😕😚😔😢 (the song stitches by Shawn mendes goes with this chapter, you can feel the pain in the song like the story I shared)