A/N

I'm so tired of seeing this bullshit. Maybe she do wake up like that, some people do. Others don't. I don't see the issue. Some people wake up with that natural glow, and some don't. There's no problem, yet some people choose to make it one, and it's not about hating on her, it's the fact that some others are still picking and talking about her. We've known about Jessica for some time now, so why still talk about the past or irreverent shit. If it's so annoying, why the fuck are you looking at it. My mother takes those types of pictures and I for one thinks she's flawless, not annoying. The pictures she takes 'in the bed to show she has 0 amounts of make up on and has a natural no make up look', my mom takes those types of pictures and when I see them, I think she's beautiful, and so is Jessica. You don't see people pickin on Aimee tho, yea ok. That fine. Pick on the woman who's more closer to Lau's family, has been around longer, actually has proof of some things, isn't walking around with a sling shot up her ass, her boobs are no bigger than mine...etc...
But no one ever says how Aimee looks like a blew up caramel plastic Barbie, she not ugly, and neither is Jessica. I talk about Mellissa, she isn't an ugly woman, it's just some pictures she take, she does not look descent at all on, including her egdes, lol.
But anyways, why can't we just all agree to accept who both Lau and Larry be with, I already said I'm not about to judge no grown ass woman because it's not my place, but at the end of the day, we all know at least half the truth.

This was not meant to offend any one, it's just this post kind of hit home for me cause a lot of women in my family take these and I think they're absolutely beautiful. Just a little rant from me😂😂😂

Oh, and I got the new emojis so what I say to this post is🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼😂😂😂