¢нαρтєя 4

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

I don't give a fuck about you anyways,
Whoever said I give a shit about you?
You never share your toys or communicate,
I guess I'm just a play date to you.

-Melanie Martinez "Play Date"

¢нαρтєя 4

I've finally found my own way out of Avan Costarelli's penthouse. I had just arrived at my messy apartment, before collapsing down on my small bed. Glancing at the framed picture of Aiden, I sighed wishing he would be here up hold me.

Like he used to.

Shoving anything I could find in my food, I would get weekly shipping of food and clothing ever since Aiden became my boyfriend.

It was strange at first, after a while I got used to his pampering. Though he never really was there, we only saw each other one day a week. Which was date night.

I hardly ever left my apartment, and when I did it was too meet Aiden.

A heart jumping ring sounded in my apartment. I gritted my teeth when I saw who the caller was.

Adeline McCarthy.

I answer getting ready to yell at her for leaving alone, taking my car to drive who knows where to have sex with a boy! I would be surprised if there wasn't steam coming from me by now.

"Adeline!" I snarled angrily.

I hear her quiet apology. "Leah I'm so sorry-..." I cut her off with a hiss.

"I could have died! Or perhaps been drugged." I shriek into the tiny electronic device. She sighed quietly.

"I said I was sorry! How about going to the movies?" She begs.

My anger subsided and curiosity fills me. I can practicality see her grin on the other side of the phone. I give in, and answered a yes.

What could possibly go wrong?

But then again I thought I heard her say, double date it is.
*
   *
      *
Adeline waves happily at me clinging onto a brooding figure, that I could recognize anywhere.

Him.

A fucking Costarelli.

To be more specific, Avan Costarelli.

I immediately find his usual scowl planted on his face. I trudge near them, next to the snack bar. She squeals at the sight of me, "Leah meet my soon to be boyfriend." I narrow my eyes on him.

Was poor Addie in her right mind when she swiped right for him on Tinder?

She grinned at me before adding, "you said Aiden and you were over, right? Well my babe brought his older brother!" She jumps around very hyper. A dark shiver crawls on the back of my neck, Avan's older brother.