¢нαρтєя 17

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

Love everything you do,
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do.
I wanna ride my bike with you,
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you,
I'll pull them off for you.

-Melanie Martinez "Training Wheel"

Yeah I got lazy these past chapters, but there ya go, Melanie Martinez above ^^^. Training Wheels.

¢нαρтєя 17

Scared, I continue to fist my hands into Avan's thick fur. I was riding on his back. It was funny how I always dreamed to catch a bad boy and ride off into the sunset on his motorcycle. In some ways this was similar, change the bad boy into a monster, and his motorcycle into a furry back, and my dreams might've just come true.

I mean of course there were the changes on "sunset" into the darkness of the night, how romantic. Please note the sarcasm.

Clutching tightly, as Avan jumps over a log. Who knew riding on a dog, or whatever he was would be dangerous? No doubt scary.

A frightening screech broke me away from my deep thoughts. Deep dread clings onto my thoughts, that scream was very similar to Adeline's. Avan stops, he glances back at me, before stopping abruptly almost causing me to fly off his back. He makes a small whine, indicating I hop off him.

Doing so, he starts to, may I just say disgustingly, morph back into his human body. I completely cringe, the way the his bones cracked and the fur retracting onto his body always bothered me. He turns away from my view, probably shielding me from his bareness.

"So that's why you asked me to bring some sweatpants." I mutter, flinging it towards his back. He turns catching it before chuckling.

"Angel, your sister is somewhere around here." He says, shrugging on the tight sweatpants. I look away to prevent him from seeing my blush, as of right now wasn't the time to be daydreaming. I had to save my baby sister.

Once he finished he swayed towards me, with a guarded look. "Morino's near here too." He mutters. A shiver flew up my spine, unwillingly.

Avan's eyes starts to glow a brighter yellow color. "A-Avan." I stammered pointing at his eyes. He coughs uncomfortably, before changing the subject.

"They're coming."

VVV

Adeline no longer could run, her legs almost giving out. She knew what lind of monster Ethan was, but she also knew what kind of monster she fell in love with.

She winces as the sharp branches scratch the surface of her skin. But she has to keep running, she couldn't let him catch her like years ago.

She needed to keep running.

Aiden's cool fingers grip the edge of his seat, while his father slams the break.

He was home.

VVV

Avan snarls, engulfing me in his arms, as if he sensed something wrong.

A deafening howl leaks into the air, as a deathly scream follows. I slap Avan's arm off me, calling out for Adeline.

"Addie!" I screamed.

I see a blur of blonde hair rushing towards me, it was my baby sister. And as much as she loved ditching me, and forgetting about me it didn't matter. She was the last of my blood, and that was the world to me.

I see face twisted in utter fear, and a hint of content when she spots me. "L-Leah!" Crying aloud, she jumps towards me hugging me tightly. I see Avan desperately on guard, squaring his shoulders.

"I can smell him." He growls lowly.

Addie only cries louder, "Leah, he's one of them!" She shrieks, clinging onto my body.

I wrap my arms around her petting her head, "calm down, Adeline. He's going to protect us." True to my word, Avan did.

A ferocious sandy coloured dog pops out from the darkness of the trees. By now the sun had setted, and the moon was visible through the small peaks of the trees.

This was the time the monsters came out to play.

And whether we win against them was just a matter of luck.

VVV

Tyson smelt the intruders. He linked eveey available warrior to stream through every part of the territory leaving no pebble unturned.

His mother, Giselle, was comforting baby Ava and Dennis. He takes a moment to admire his mother, she'd been through hell and back. Yet she still manages to be at beck and call for two tiny children.

Unwanted memories surged through his brain, as he remembers the fatal day hunters attacked, their target was his mother, the Luna. But his father protected her, just as he vowed many years ago.

Ever since Giselle despised weak humans who couldn't fend for themselves, she hated humans that were just like her.

Weak.

Tyson narrows his eyes beyond the grassy plains. He was sure he saw something lurking there a moment ago. He could smell the foul stench.

He recognized it.

Hunters.

He quickly informs all the troops to kill amy human that comes within a mile radius of the Costarelli territory. "Hunters." He mutters, his mother notably goes rigid possibly from shock.

Before am agitated look forms in her face. "It's that troublesome girl, Leslie! Ever since she came into the picture-..." Tyson's mother begins, before Tyson himself steps in. It irritated Tyson that Giselle was picking on her, it may not seem like it. But Tyson deemed Leah an important person.

Leah McCarthy was the only person who could just save the Costarelli pack's fate. After Marigold was gone, Tyson couldn't run the pack. He had lost his mate, he wasn't going to let his little brother go through that kind of pain. Even if he didn't like Leah at first, it was different. Avan won't be able to function properly without her.

"Ever since she's been in the picture Avan started to become a leader. Thank Leah when you see her."

* * * * *
Hey guys!

Oh and now that my scjool just started that means I won't get to update as quickly. SORRY.

Anyways just a heads up if I don't update constantly.

My Goals:

118 Votes
17 Comments

Love,
Margareth

P.S.
Above is Aiden :) ^^^ played by Nicholas Hoult.