¢нαρтєя 8

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

I know my ABC's,
yet you keep teaching me,
I say, fuck your degree, Alphabet boy
You think you're smarter than me with all your bad poetry,
Fuck all your ABC's,
Alphabet boy.

-Melanie Martinez "Alphabet Boy"

¢нαρтєя 8

The disgusted look on the middle aged lady's face was noticeable, as well as the shock of the vicious kid who greeted Avan and I at the door earlier.

Avan's stance was completely rigid, as well as dominating. His golf songs my waist tightens, surely certainly going to leave bruises later.

"Avan dear... She's human." The lady says sneering at the sight of me.

Avan breaths deeply, "Mother I know."

"You know how I almost died! You think you can protect her? Do you? Your father saved my life, sacrificing his. Are you going to do the same?" His mother rages. Avan flinched at her tone.

"I will protect her. That I know for a sure." He claimed, ignoring the bored look from Tyson.

She laughed, "How will you even be sure she'll stick around after you show what you really are? What we are."

The hell? Weren't we all humans? Or maybe they were freaky aliens. I mean what woman can give birth to seven children? Seeing as the little girl, the vicious boy, Tyson, triplets, and Avan. Maybe I was missing one, but I know that's way too much children to push out of your birth canal.

Avan clenched me to his side, giving me a confusing glance. Which not at all comforted me.

"I don't, I don't know for sure. But I know she wouldn't go telling anybody."

She snorts, picking up the baby girl who looked at them with curiosity and intelligence. "Sure, but don't run crying to mama when it doesn't work out after all. But remember this," she starts, rubbing the baby's back causing her to burp. "Pack comes before her." She finished marching away baby in hand and vicious little boy in tow.

And then there was six of us left. The three identical triplets looked at each other before shrugging and grinning at me. I begin to freak when I realize they did everything and anything at the same time. "Have you met Calvin?" The first from the left asks deviously.

"Calvin?" I asked in a questioning tone. "No, I don't think I have." I said after thinking awhile.

Tyson strolls away up the stairs, casually whistling. Avan continues to hold me against him obsessively.

"Jesse! Jake! Jason!" A voice roars.

My eyes as well as the others snap towards the left where a raging man I'd recognized as the one who've kicked me out of the bathroom. His eyes burned with passion as he rams towards the triplets.

They let out a squeak, at the same time, once more. Before they high five each other busting into a laugh.

"That's Calvin, angel." A rough vice whispered to me. I shudder feeling Avan's breath on my ear. He pulls back immediately.

The three teenaged boys scattered, running all in different directions. The boy known as Calvin snarled, charging in one direction one of the triplets ran off to.

"I think I should really leave." I gulped, pulling away shyly.

His gripped only tightens, shoving me back towards him. "Sweetheart, I don't think so." He tugs me towards the stairs where previously Tyson had climbed up. "I want to show you something."

I begin to trash, "No I want to go home!" I screeched to his ear, causing him to yelp and release me.

"Shit Leah don't do that." He cursed holding his damaged ear.

I took off running down the stairs, nearly tripping a cope times. However making it to the door and yanking it open, by now the sky burned an orange color. Glancing behind me seeing nothing, perhaps he let me go.

Still I sprint to my SUV fumbling with the keys, having them fall out of my hands. I bend down to pick them up, however a hand stops me.

"Leah." He said warning me. He pulls me up and back against his chest. "You really don't want to do that." He whispers nipping at my neck.

I shove him away, narrowing my eyes at him. "I need to get home, I need to see if he sent me any mails." I said, remembering Aiden.

My prince charming.

Avan furiously took a good at my wrist once more.

"Who is he exactly?"

VVV

Avan felt his heart literally clench when he heard the mention of another man. No not now, not after I know for sure that I had to have her. He thinks desperately.

He sees Leah, his angel, huff in annoyance.

"Isn't it obvious? He's my boyfriend." She said confidently, bending once more to pick up her keys.

Leah's eye twitches as she tells the attractive man a fib, well half a fib. She really did love Aiden, but she couldn't deny the fact that this handsome man was hard to resist.

But she made a promise.

And she needed to keep it.

Avan snarled, not liking the fact she had a boyfriend. Not after he told his own mother off. Not after he knew for sure she was the one! He just couldn't believe it. His heart thumped, but what would it mean if he lived? As he would live with nothing to motivate him. Not something as strong as the sight of his woman. Not anymore his seeing as she wasn't even his to begin with.

Now he would part ways with her, and to never see her again. But he couldn't do it.

Not now, not ever.

* * * * *

Yikes it's getting serious!

Opinions on the chapters?

My Goals:

55 Votes
8 Comments

Another shot of 2/3 of triplets. ^^^

-Margareth V.