¢нαρтєя 6

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

***NO MELANIE MARTINEZ TODAY***

¢нαρтєя 6

Food...

Food...

I need food.

I chant in my thoughts. After Avan had led me into the house he immediately lugged me up the stairs. Telling me too wait in the bathroom, where no one would hurt me.

I didn't quite understand, however just went with it. Sitting on the closed toilet seat, I begin to think.

Did Avan Costarelli kidnap me or not?

As if I had an imaginary flower I begin to pluck the fake petals.

He kidnapped me.

He kidnapped me not.

He kidnapped me.

He kidnapped me n-...

"Hey!" A loud voice roared, banging on the door. I release a squeak jumping on my feet. "Fuck, open the damn door or I'm going to crap on myself." The voice groans.

I rush to the door slamming it wide open. There stood a boy, probably no older than me. He clutched his groin, and shoves pass me pushing me out of the safety of the bathroom doors.

He shuts the door leaving me staring at the closed bathroom doors in astonishment.

And I thought my family was messed up.

Shocked, I managed to move my feet into a random direction down the hall.

"Cheers to the new Luna!"

A voice boomed, a hearty laugh following it.

The hell was a Luna?

Again when did I ever start-...

VVV

Avan parted with his beloved kitty, hopefully the bathroom's walls will protect her.

This was a stupid idea! They are going to eat her, literally.

Avan's head was flooded with horrible scenarios of what was happen soon enough. His mother could possibly flat out attack her. His brothers probably would jump her. And tiny little Ava would tear her head off.

He shakes the nonsense from his brain away, perhaps he was just over thinking it. It wouldn't be that bad.

Would it?

There it was again, him questioning himself once more. Oh what was he to do?

"Big brother!" A squeal was heard, following the tiny patters of feet. A small girl no older than four jumped Avan.

"Ava." He states plainly, picking her up and swinging her all around. She giggles happily tugging his hair.

"Ah my second eldest child, come." Avan's mother said joyfully. Behind her he sees almost all his siblings, his three younger brothers being triplets, and Dennis' pouty face.

Jesse, Jake, and Jason. Otherwise known as Hell's product. They all too happily grinned at the wary Avan. "Avan!" They chirped innocently. "So we hear you found the new Luna." Jake's nosy voice bud in.

Avan scowls annoyed, "Yes I think I have, don't fucking touch her."

Jesse's grin through Avan off a bit. "We didn't, I don't know about Calvin." Jason intercepts.

Avan's mother huffs angrily, "Avan you know better than to curse in front of your younger brothers." Her scolding giving Avan a migraine. "Anyways where is the young girl?"

Her tone turns serious. Ava's cling tightens generously around his neck. Avan grits his teeth, he sat down Ava to the floor. "Get the damn champagne out, your Luna is arriving. Gather every single pack member here." His demands were followed thoroughly, as he ventures to find Leah.

While he gets farther from the living room he hears the cheers of his idiot brothers.

"Cheers to the new Luna!"

VVV

I lean towards the sound, a sound which came from a large living space. Possibly the living room. Peaking from behind a wall, I see three teenage boys, a small girl, and a middle aged woman. The little girl sucks on her thumb, turning me into complete puddles.

How cute!

The three teenage boys were cheering and whooping. They were all practically identical.

Growl...

Shit.

When have I ever cursed-...

Not the time, Leah.

The huge family snap their gazes to me.

Yes, that was my stomach.

I bite my lip nervously glancing around before laughing anxiously. "I-..." I struggled to form a sentence. They kept staring at me, the tiny girl, who was around the age of four, stared at me like I was a piece of meat. The three teenaged boys curiously continues to look at me. While the woman flat out glares my way. And, the little boy who welcomed me before smirked evilly.

They are going to tear you to pieces.

He mouths shooting an arrogant smirk towards me.

I gulped, scared out of my right mind. "I-... I." I stuttered out.

"She's with me."

* * * * *

So... Hi?

My Goals:

45 Votes
5-7 Comments

-
Margareth Valley

P.S.

Calvin Costarelli played by Francisco Lachowski ^^^...