¢нαρтєя 32

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

¢нαρтєя 32

My eyes were closed, as I felt small sudden heat of pain. Did it hit me?

No, it was far worse.

It hit Avan, but I felt it.

I was in a state of panic, I didn't shield Avan away from his death in fact it was the opposite. I pushed him towards his death.

A bile climbed up to my neck, and I choked a sob. I rushed to Avan's side, and examines his wound.

It was pretty deep, buried in his right chest. "A-Avan." I stuttered.

His eyes barely opened, he stares at me. "I used to think you'd be the death of me, though I didn't mean literally." He choked a laugh. "Then again, I really won't be dying because of this stupid bullet. Run, Leah. Nows your chance." He muttered.

I fell to my knees, hugging his head in my lap. Craning my head to meet the vicious person, however all I saw was Aiden golding a silver barrel gun pointing at Avan.

His face sported pain, but mine held anger. His father was behind Aiden, knocked out cold.

"W-why?" I asked, tears blurring my vision as I stood up.

I see Aiden visibly gulp. "He is the only thing that is putting your life at risk." Aiden insists.

I shook my head, and gestures to the gun which stayed pointed to me. "Aiden, the only danger is you." I screamed.

Avan groans, "Shit, didn't expect silver laced bullets." Avan growled, clutching his right upper part of his chest.

Aiden held a guilty face, before tossing the gun to the floor. "Leah, I'm sorry. All I wanted to do was to--..."

I cut him off with a shriek, as I saw wave after wave of blood rapidly being lost from Avan. I dropped back into my previous position, on the floor with his head in my lap.

I cradled him gently, "I love you. It's going to be okay. " I whispered.

Avan stares up at me, smirking. "Of course it is, I'm not letting you go. Not once I have you." Before a sudden ache of pain interupts him.

I see the three wolves huddled together in a corner, providing shelter for themselves. While glancing back at us, scared and whimpering.

"It's going to be okay." I repeated telling the nearly unconsience Avan.

But it felt like I was telling myself rather than him.

VVV

Aiden didn't know what came over him, a sudden hatred formed. And he fired a shot at the off guarded werewolf.

But this time it was different than the other times he killed shifters.

He liked it, this time.

But after he saw Leah's face, he didn't seem to enjoy it as much, anymore. In fact, he felt beyond guilty. He loved her.

So why did he hurt her?

Aiden didn't know, but one thing he did know was that he wasn't as good for her as he thought he was.

And that was why he ran, carrying his father, he ran faster.

Another thing he did know was that he didn't plan on hurting Leah anymore.