¢нαρтєя 5

Unedited

¢σρуяιgнт © 2015 Margareth Valley
All Rights Reserved

I can't stand her whining,
Where's her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring,
So boy, just love me, down, down, down.

-Melanie Martinez "Pacify Her"

¢нαρтєя 5

I was awoken rudely by a slap to the arm, jolting up from my seat I glare at Tyson's smug face. How long had it been since I've went to a public movie theater? A pretty damn long time.

Again, when have I ever started cursing?

I continue to scowl at Tyson, rubbing my stinging bruise. "Wake up sleepy head, everyone has already left." He snorts stretching, I look around the empty theater. Everyone really was gone. I shrugged carelessly, fast walking out of the lightened room. I hear Tyson following me, "Hey!" He calls.

"What the hell does Avan see in you?" He exclaims. I whipped out my middle finger sticking it up in the air, a lady covers her children's eyes while she sneers at me. I was grumpy as it is, but having Tyson breathe down my neck was making me angrier.

"How are you related to Avan?" I retorted.

"I asked first!" He argues childly.

I was just about to reply when a glimpse of a couple making out near the men's bathroom, distracted me. Was that... It is.

"Adeline." I snarled. Did she really abandon me while I was unconscious to make out with Avan? She jumps away from the heating make out session. She realizes it was me, and rolls her eyes dramatically clinging back to Avan. I jogged towards them trying to avoid Avan's intense stare at me. Tyson strolls behind me, gripping my arm.

"Let's go, babe." He says stiffly, pulling me away. Once we were far away enough Tyson's stiff posture changes into an angry stance. "The hell was that? Stop cock blocking my brother, he needs this. He really does." Tyson hisses in my face. I push his face away gritting my teeth.

"I'm not cock blocking anyone, and what the hell does that even mean?" I spat out, going rigid. He chuckled, ignoring me.

"Just don't go near Avan, I know Addie. And she's a sweet person, and gentle. She's fucking honest unlike you." He spoke confidently. I bite my tongue, part of that was true, but I will deny the part of being dishonest.

Pushing him away I marched outside the building, searching for my car. A hand grabs my shoulder whizzing me around. I was soon faced with Avan's ragged breathing, "Hey." He silently greets.

"Um, hi?" I managed to utter, extremely anxious. His face stays void of emotion.

"Want to have dinner?"

VVV

Leah's nervous glances to Avan was noticeable. Avan forced a emotionless facade on, attempting to ignore his happy smile.

Avan understood the moment Leah stopped his and Adeline's intimate gesture, because of her jealousy. Or perhaps anger. Did it matter, not really. He was just happy Leah interrupted. He sits calmly in Leah's SUV, sure Avan felt terrible ditching Adeline and his brother. But he honestly rather spend time with his kitty.

Leah's face flushed when she noticed Avan's eyes gazed over her. She really did find him attractive, but she knew better then to ruin Adeline's relationship with him. Keeping her eyes on the road, she really wished this car would go faster.

"Pull over." Avan's dark tone sent shivers down her back.

Leah gulped not truly understanding where this was going, but decided to comply anyways. She stops the car on the side of the road "We're going to my family's house." His gruff voice causing Leah to gape.

This is for the best.

Avan's final thoughts did numbers of circles around his head.

VVV

I scoffed, "And why exactly?" Regaining my voice, I asked bravely.

He glares at me, "Because I want to." Less then a second later he had literally tossed me in the passengers seat replacing me with him in the drivers seat. He drives down the road, probably over the speed limit. My heart pounded against my ribcage, who the hell was this guy, exactly? He drives like a maniac, he's resembles a God, and he looks stinking rich.

His rough calloused hand snakes onto my thigh rubbing soothing circles on it. "Relax, it's not kidnapping."

"At least not yet." He grumbled. My fear that had subsided earlier was now back and running.
"Just kidding." He mumbles, chuckling at my expression.

No sooner then five minutes later, we had pulled up on a huge mansion. No signs of life form, other than the forest itself. It seemed as if the house was surrounded by nothing but nature, a very different scene from Avan's apartment which was surrounded in buildings and cars. He parks my car near a tree, tossing the keys to me. He exits from my vehicle going to my side slamming the door open and dragging me away.

He pounds on the door, tapping his foot impatiently. "Hey open up!" He yells. It was strange
hearing Avan raise his voice, he almost never spoke. The door was opened revealing a small child probably no older then six. He grins happily and bubbly at Avan, however glances at me with a dark look and a vicious stare. The small boy bares his human teeth at me, Avan releases a small growl.

"Dennis." Avan states in warning voice.

I stare in awe as they telepathically communicate with stares.

A second later the little boy, Dennis, had pouted, reminding me all to much of a certain older brother. Avan continues to tighten his hold on me, while dragging me inside.

What the hell was happening?

I still don't know when I started cursing...

VVV

Leah racked her brain to what to say when she met Avan's family. She only hoped that they wouldn't be as scary as Avan, or obnoxious as Tyson. And surely not as vicious as that boy from earlier.

Avan was both eager and nervous, it was the first girl he ever bought to his family.

Surely they wouldn't mistreat her.

Would they?

*  *  *  *  *

Hi! I've yet to let Leah know what kind of beasts they are. But soon enough she'll know, *insert evil laugh here*.

Wow you guys are awesome! The past chapters you've been reaching my goals easily! XD Thanks!

Goals:

40 Votes
9 Comments

-Margareth V.

P.S.

Dennis Costarelli played by Dakota Goyo. So cute!! XP
(the little boy who answered the door)