THIRTEEN | Welcome To Life

"Come on, let me carry you over the thresh hold, all romantic like" Marcus blurted out. The drinks he had at the reception were taking over full time. We both laughed as he picked me up. "Oh shit the room key.. it's in my pocket" I couldn't hold in the giggles. He was so damn cute intoxicated. He spoke as if he was five years old.

"Okay baby, I'll get it." I reached in his inner suit pocket and retrieved the room key, then waved it over the handle, unlocking the room.

"You're magical babe, I would've never been able to do that"

"Okay Mr. Magical, put me down.. carefully Marcus!" I yelled a bit as he almost made as both fall to the floor. Once my two feet were evenly planted on the ground, we both flew into laughter.

"You realize that nigga almost ended our marriage.. before it even started?!" Marcus laughed hysterically, I soon joined in.

"He came flying in all 'I love you' and stuff" I mocked Derrick's actions from earlier today through laughter.

"Like he was gonna take you from me" Marcus laughed harder as we both laid on our backs on the bed, realizing just how crazy our wedding was. I soon realized that it wasn't just my wedding that was crazy but it was my life. From a little girl, everyone walked away and I was never able to have happiness. Today was my happiness and it still wasn't as perfect as it should've been. I began to sob uncontrollably. Marcus slowed his laughter and turned his attention to me. "Baby.. Anna what's wrong?" He sat up and brought me into his embrace.

"My life M! I can never be happy! I'm not meant to be happy. Nothing ever goes how it should! My dad left me! I was never good enough for my grandad. Every boyfriend I ever had used me! Derrick keeps acting like I'm just something he can play with! I'm pregnant and I want the baby of course, but my body will only be destroyed and I won't look like this anymore! You won't love me and you'll leave me and-"

"Anastasia! Baby calm down, breathe.. stop this! It's our wedding night baby, stop it. You're supposed to be happy, not crying your eyes out on my $3,000 tux" he joked making my mood lightened a bit. "Good, laugh baby, laugh at everyone that ever left you, anyone who ever doubted you, anybody that ever said my baby wasn't good enough was wrong beyond extent and you've proved that true baby. You are a beautiful, strong, intelligent black woman and any man would be lucky to have you.. but it's too damn bad cus I already snatched you up" he began to tickle me, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Okay! Okay!.. M stop!" we met face to face with him hovering on top of me, lying on the bed. He looked into my soul with those big brown eyes. Marcus had a way of communicating just through a look and that was how he got his way with me most of the time. I couldn't resist him. He leaned in and began to kiss me gently, his tongue soon begged for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance, as our hunger for one another grew over these past months, and this was all that we had waited for. Marcus soon pulled away and looked down at my body tracing every hip and curve.

"As for this body of yours.. don't you worry about me going no damn where, I will love every stretch mark, and scar because you belong to me.. you've always been beautiful baby and you always will be.. and if I ever look at another woman just smack my head and say it's my fault you lost your shape" we both laughed, and regrouped.

"Thankyou"

"No beautiful, thankyou"

Marcus lifted off of me, unbuttoning his dress shirt and taking off his vest, throwing them to the side. I stood up and turned around so that he could undo the zipper on the back of my dress. He did it ever so slowly, making sure to take in every glimpse of my body that he could. He kissed on my shoulders and down my spine until the dress was fully off, making me flinch at his touch. My body was shivering from the breeze of the ocean of the villa window. I was also super sensitive and my body yearned for his touch. He had the dress all the way down to my ankles and instructed me to step out of it. I went to pick it up and Marcus stopped me. "Stay just like this" he squatted and had his face aligned with my bottom. He ran his hands over my smooth bottom, and pulled me closer, planting kisses on both cheeks, down to my calves and came back up.