|BTS Meeting A Little Girl|

Credits: http://the1camiel.tumblr.com

Jin: "Jin oppa can I do your make-up?" *little girl looks to him with hopeful eyes* "Alright, but go easy on the colours, I have to look beautiful." *little girl smiles at him* "But oppa is always beautiful!" *Jin looks to her in pure happiness* "Oh my god... You're the nicest and most honest person ever!!" *hugs her tightly*

Jungkook: *having a stare don't with the little girl* "I don't like you." *she growls* "Well you need to learn how to share!" *He smirks* "You need to grow up!" *she retorts* *glare so intense she runs off* "Get back here you brat!"

V: *Little girl stares at him intensely for a moment* "What? What is it child?" *she runs off and comes back with an antenna headband* *puts it on his head* "You're an alien." *she smiles*

Jimin: *smiles and waves at little girl* "Hi~!" *little girl kicks him in the shin* "Creeper!" *runs off* "I'M JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY!!!!"

Suga: *Attempts to teach girl about swag* "Swag?" *she says in adorable voice* "Oh my god... That was so cute... I give you ten swagger points little lady!" *hugs the confused girl*

Rap Monster: "Oppa sit here!" *sits in small chair, it breaks and he falls over* *little girl bursts out laughing* "Gosh darnit!!!"

J-Hope: *watches Little girl run around, sees her trip and fall* *runs over and helps her up* "Are you okay?!" *she smiles at him* "I'm okay, why is oppa crying?" *J-Hope wipes his tears* "Because I couldn't help you!!" *little girl proceeds to comfort him*