|BTS React To A Lollipop On The Ground|

V: "NO! SOMEONE WASTED A LOLLIPOP!"

Suga: "It's just a lollipop."

Jin: "We could always go buy more Taehyung..."

V: "I need to know who did this cruelty to this poor lollipop!"

Jimin: "It's just a piece of candy on a stick..."

V: *gasp*

V: "How dare you say such things to lollipops. You made the lollipop sad..."

J-Hope: "Lollipops don't have feelings Tae."

V: "How would you know?"

Jimin: "Because it isn't a living thing. Living things have feelings, non-living things don't. How many times do we have to tell you?"

V: "But Yoongi hyung doesn't have any feelings, does that mean he's non-living?"

Suga: "How dare y- I have feelings you know. They just don't show because they're blinded by my swag."

Jungkook: "What's the point on being sad about a lollipop that has been fallen onto the ground? You eat lollipops and they disappear after you finish it anyways, what's the difference?"

V: "Because it's a lollipop that hasn't been eaten. It's been wasted."

BTS: *facepalm*

Jin: "Let's go buy more lollipops for you Taehyung..."

V: "YAY!"

Jin: "I swear I'm gonna find out who caused all this trouble of dropping a lollipop..."

Rap Monster: *in the distance, whistling*