|BTS Top Descriptions On Urban Dictionary|

Jin~

Pink princess, epitome of fabulous. Mother of 6 idiots= good anger management= GREATEST MOTHER EVER.

Jungkook~ 

That annoying idiotic beautiful maknae from BTS.

V~ 

A perfect Korean boy name who's personality is amazing. He may seem quiet but is actually very talkative and nice. Taehyung is a name for generally pretty boys.

Jimin~

A beautiful specimen with gorgeous abs and biceps. Considered the least good looking of the amazingly talented South Korean hip-hop group BTS, his hilarious yet adorable personality makes him gorgeous. If he is considered not good looking, everyone should pack their bags and move to South Korea immediately.

Suga~ 

A rapping grandpa who sleeps 25/8, cracks horrible pun jokes, killed the hip hop within him, and prefers the name syub dj when he MC.

Rap Monster~ 

The wonderful leader of the amazing and life-ruining South Korean hip hop boy band Bangtan Boys, he is probably the least feminine-looking member and the one who always has the most wicked hair. A talented rapper and composer, he is famous for the You got no jams diss.

J-Hope~

Member of Korean hip-hop group Bangtan Boys. He's the member with the explosive personality and a smile that's so beautiful it lights up the entire universe.