|400K Reads!? And Important Message|

[IMPORTANT MESSAGE, MUST READ EVERYTHING PLEASE]

OMG! Thank you guys so much! You've helped me yet again to reach one of my goals!

As some of you may know, I have already made a Book 2 for 'Bangtan Boys COLLECTION'. I made a Book 2 because I am unable to add anymore parts on my original one [this one].

Now some of you may be wondering, how did you manage to add a part for the '400K Reads!?' if you said you cannot add any more parts? I actually used another device that I had that could never update the 'Wattpad' app, and because of my curiosity, I experimented since the new Wattpad update does not allow me to add more parts. And since my other device has never updated Wattpad, I was able to add a part from that device from the old version.

This part will be the official last part of this book, for I don't want to go through the hassle of having to use two devices to write a scenario.

That's why I've decided to make a 'Bangtan Boys COLLECTION - BOOK 2'. It's already published and I hope you guys add that book to your reading list ^^

I will be only updating parts there. This book is COMPLETED, but Wattpad won't allow me to save my changes in the story description, that's why it still says on-going.

Once again, thank you guys for supporting this book~

Please go check out BOOK 2 for updates on scenarios, jokes, reactions and memes based on BTS <3

- JeonSaeHyun