|When Jimin Becomes The Leader|

[Requested by YoonMin0913]

Rap Monster: "Jimin, I'm putting you in charge as leader today. I have to go somewhere for the weekend."

Jimin: "Really hyung!?"

Rap Monster: "Yeah. Well bye, have fun being the leader for a few days."

Jimin: *walks up to the rest of the members*

Jimin: "Guess what!? I'm the leader until Namjoon hyung comes back."

Suga: "What the fck is Namjoon thinking? You? Ugh, I'm leaving."

Jin: "Out of all the people Namjoon chose Jimin. He still has no respect for his hyungs."

Jimin: "Since I'm leader now, you must obey me."

J-Hope: "Obey you? You don't even obey your hyungs."

Jimin: "If you guys are going to be that way, my first rule will be that everyone must call me hyung with the exception of Jungkook. Jungkook, you can just call me Jimin.

Jungkook: "What? I prefer to call you hyung like I do with everyone else. There's no need for us to be friendly."

Jimin: *gasp*

Suga: "Haha, looks like the leader can't handle it anymore."

Jimin: "Excuse me?"

V: "Is Jimin the leader for now?"

Jin: "Yes and I hate Namjoon's choice."

Jimin: "Hold up, I told you all to call me hyung, when did you drop formalities Taehyung?"

V: "Don't I always do that with you?"

Jimin: *gasp*

J-Hope: "Let's just pretend Jimin's invisible for the rest of the day."

BTS: *agrees*

Jimin: "But-"

*everyone ignores Jimin*

Jimin: "Why does this happen every time?"