Chapter Five

(Piper's POV)
    "Flight to California is taking off in 10 minutes, please buckle your seat belts and make sure your table is put up. We will be taking off shortly." The speakers announced. I started preparing the cart with food and drinks for me to roll out later. A woman in the back row need help with her suitcase so I quickly made my way over to help. Gosh why do they make us wear heels, it hurts to help with luggage when you wear unstable heels. I rushed back and waited for take off in the room where the employees sit. After about 30 minutes and the plane was flying straight, we could take out the trays and serve them to the passengers. I started serving to first class the "special" food. Snobs. Everyone in first class have their laptops on and are wearing business suits because they need to work on the plane...because they can afford to use the wifi and such. They are so irritating, they don't even thank me. After what took like forever, I made my way to the coach seats. When I came to seat 32a, I noticed the man who looked up at me. He had bright blue eyes that looked electrifying! He had an almost bleached blond colored hair that was shaved in a more military style, but a little more grown out, so he didn't look super strict. His shirt fit him nicely, I could see his muscles through his shirt. I felt dizzy until he snapped me out of my daze when he coughed.
"Oh my, I'm sorry sir, I was distracted. Would you like something to eat or drink?" I quickly said. He laughed a little. God, that laugh made me melt inside. He had a beautiful smile.
"I would just like Diet Coke please." Classy, and has manners. Perfect dude. I poured him his drink in the plastic cup and handed it to him. Our hands brushed and I noticed the man's face heat up a little. I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Jason Grace, yours?"
"Piper Mclean. You seem like a very nice person, I just wanted to know the name of such a wonderful man." His face glowed pink and I laughed. He smiled at me and said
"Why, thank you very much". I smiled back and went my way to serve the rest of the passengers. I started to head back up the line to pick up trash from the passengers, and when I got to seat 32a again, Jason made eye contact with me, but he looked more nervous and flustered. It was really cute. He handed me the cup for me to throw away, and then when I turned back he handed me a piece of white paper. At first I thought it was trash and was about to throw it away, but he quickly said
"Wait! It's not trash! Just, um, keep it to look at later. P-please." He looked so nervous and I was very confused. You're lucky you're cute...and everything someone could ask for I thought. I smiled and put it in my pocket and walked to the next seat. My face felt really hot, but I had to continue my job. about 3 hours later, the plane landed. These heels were killing me and I wanted to go to sleep so badly. But I had to put on a smile and tell the passengers walking off the plane to "Have a nice day" and all that. When the line was almost gone, I noticed Jason was the last one coming off the plane. Strange. When he was about to walk off, he turned to me.
"Um, did you look at the paper?" He asked
"Huh? Oh, I have not yet. I'll open it right now!" I said as I grabbed it from my pocket. It read Awkward thing to ask, but I would like to take you out to lunch sometime. Would that be ok? Call me if you can! - Jason and under his name was his cell phone number. I looked back up to him to meet his eyes.
"I would love that! Um, when?" I asked. I realized that he's gotta get off the plane quick to stay on schedule so I quickly said
"Actually, I'll call you so we can discuss it! I'm sorry for um, kicking you out, schedules and stuff. I'LL CALL YOU!" I called to him as he walked out. He turned around and smiled and waved back at me. I melted inside. Best day of work ever. I put the number in my phone and texted him Hey it's Piper ;) and got off the plane to go grab my things and go home.