Chapter Seven

CHAPTER 7
Jason's POV
I swear to god we talked for hours. It was good to know that I had someone to talk to me that understood some of the things I talked about. She was also a very good listener which made me feel special, so as a thank you I paid very close attention to what she was saying I didn't want to miss a single thing she said. After we finished talking we sat there and stared into each other's eyes, I could've done this for hours until she spoke up
"Hey Jason?"
"Yes?"
"I'm starting to get hungry" she said with a small giggle that made me smile. I checked my phone and looked at the time, 3:35pm, 'Holy crap we've been here for more than five hours!' I thought.
"Alright what do you feel like eating?" I said staring at her eyes once more. Trying to pinpoint the exact color of them. 
"I'm not sure I just want something to eat" she said smiling.
"Come on I'll find something" she got up taking my hand, which may I say made me blush once again. 'God could this girl be any better?' I thought to myself. We walked over to her car, she got in and I stood there admiring her until she snapped me out of my fantasy.
"So you gonna get in or stand there forever?" She asked choking down a giggle
"Uhh.. Y-yeah I probably should shouldn't I" I said silently facepalming myself. She drove and we had another discussion about her parents.
"So lemme get this straight, your dad is a retired actor and your mom left you at a young age?"
"Yeah it was hard on me at first not having a mom and all, but I got used to the feeling of having my dad around" she said with a monotoned voice. I just sat there and looked out the window at all the different buildings and stores passing by.
"Alright so is there anywhere you would like to eat at? I didn't bring that much money, but I'm sure I can afford lunch" she said. 
"Not really I'm just hungry, but I'm paying so pick anywhere you want" I told her confidence in my voice.
"No Jason you're not paying for me twice in one day" she said looking at me smiling.
"Then I guess you're just gonna have to find out yourself when I pay" I said shooting back a smile of my own.
"You're hopeless" she said laughing. Eventually we found somewhere to eat, which was amazing. I ended up paying like I told her which she didn't like, but dealt with later. I check the time again. 7:30pm, 'Ugh how could a perfectly good day like this be coming to an end so quickly' I thought. We pulled up to the hotel I'm staying at and she turned facing me.
"Thanks for an awesome day, I've never had this much fun with someone before" she said. I got in closer to her, our noses are touching now, then I did the unthinkable.. I kissed her. At first a electric shock wave rippled through her and sent a chill down her spine, and as soon as she got that feeling she submitted to the tender touch of my lips. This lasted for a few seconds and I pulled away.
"I'll see you around, Piper" And with that I got out of her car and walked towards the hotel..

*Sorry guys that the chapters are getting shorter! Trust me they'll get longer (don't even dare XD) sooner than later. Anyways thanks again for reading this it means a lot, Love you guys!!*