Chapter Eleven

*Hope you guys are enjoying thus far!*

Frank's POV
"I'll see you later Frank! Bye!"
Those words repeated in my mind, her sweet voice made my heart skip a beat.. Maybe even two. As I watched her walk all I could do was smile, after she was out of my sight I turned around and mumbled how thankful I was to have this happen to me. As the day went by all I could think about was her, the gold color of her eyes, the brown curls in her hair. I could've gone on forever before I realized the time, 7:30pm, I was finally off work. As I finished up what I was doing I looked down at my phone and texted her.

"Hey Hazel, it's Frank! :)" after a couple seconds I got a text back.

"Hey Frank how are you?"

"I'm good I just got off work, what about you?"

"I'm good just sitting in my room studying"

"Oh cool.. Well I was thinking that maybe next Saturday we could meet up?" My heart was racing a mile a minute I felt as if I was gonna have a heart attack.

"Sure that sounds great!" I felt my breathing slow down and my face getting hot.

"Alright great I'll see you then!" I replied. After that last text I walked over to my car, got in, and drove home.

Time lapse to next Saturday

"UGH WHAT SHOULD I WEAR!" I yelled as I frantically search for the proper clothes. A couple of days ago me and Hazel agreed on going swing dancing then go out to dinner. After a while I got a text from my savior, Percy.

"Hey Frank you ready for that date with Hazel?"

"OH THANK GOD YOU TEXTED ME I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"Alright what's the problem?"

"Bro when you take Annabeth out on dates what are you suppose to wear?!"

"Depends on where you're going man?"

"Swing Dancing."

"I'm on my way man,with Annabeth" Oh thank god I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. After a couple minutes which felt like excruciating hours, Percy and Annabeth showed up.
"Just in time" I said
"Yeah sorry I took so long Annabeth was in the shower" he said with a blushing Annabeth glaring at him.
"Shall we get started?" Annabeth said walking into my apartment with Percy following behind. We walk into my bedroom and Annabeth took a look at my closet and got to work. 'Man I guess this is why Percy brought Annabeth' I silently prayed as I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white long sleeve button up with black suspenders, and a matching bow tie.
"Wow" I was speechless.
"Did I do good or what" Annabeth said with confidence, giving Percy a high five.
"You did amazing" I said with envy in my voice.
"Welp, I guess our job here is done" Percy said looking over to Annabeth, who nodded in agreement.
"Yeah it is almost time, anyways thanks Annabeth for coming and helping me out" she laughed and told me 'anytime'. After that, they got up and walked to the door, and began to walk out.
"Good Luck!" Percy shouted as Annabeth closed the door. I stood there and looked at my phone. 5:47pm, I had about twenty three minutes before I get to see her again. I looked out my window at the amazing view of the city and smiled, with only her on my mind. I walked downstairs to my car, got in, and made my way to Hazel's.