n i n e

By half eight, Calum and I were completely wasted. Michael was soon after, but Luke and Ashton were an hour or two before I would class them as pissed. Fifa still blared on the TV but the game was meaningless to the boys now. It was still just Luke, Michael and Ash playing. Cal and I refused.

They started a new career together, and decided to build up a whole team of players under five foot six. Somehow, they managed to scrape together a team and then used it in a few matches, before selling every single player and buying a whole new team of footballers taller than the smallest person in the room, which was me at five feet ten inches. This wasn't hard, but to them it was the funnest thing they'd done all night. While they were busy, Calum quietly (as quietly as a drunk Calum could) sat down on the floor where he had put the vodka and coke earlier on. I watched as he shakily poured us a glass each. We didn't even think to hide it from Luke, who was so legless that he didn't even notice that we were drinking something a whole lot different to beer.

After my first glass, I ran through to my room to change into my pyjamas. I thought this was an amazing idea for some reason. As I fumbled in the drawer where I folded my USA matching top and shorts, Calum appeared at the door.

"I'm just checking on you, Sasha. I need to make sure you're okay," he told me, swaggering over.

"Okie dokie, Calpal," I giggled, chucking my nightclothes on the bed. I stumbled over and tripped, grabbing onto Calum's shoulder to steady me.

"Woah! You need to be very careful, Sasha," Calum told me. "You might hurt yourself."

"I promise I won't."

"I don't believe you, I'm banning you from drinking any more tonight! No more for Sasha Hemmings!" Calum got up and danced about the room.

I pouted. "That's mean."

"No, no! I was pretending to be Luke! Get it? You can have all the alcohol you want tonight, darling," Calum giggled. I stood up and wandered over to him, standing very close to his body. "You look pretty," he told me.

"Pretty? What about... hot?" I said, a grin on my face. A small smile grew on Calum's lips as his arms wrapped around me.

"Don't tell your brother, but you look very hot tonight," he whispered in my ear. The grin remained on my face as I looked up at Calum. I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested them on his bum. His grin matched mine and before I knew it, his lips did too.

Neither of us waited for permission, our tongues were straight in there, exploring each other mouths. I ran my pink tongue along Calum's perfect white teeth. He tasted of alcohol. I squeezed his little round bum and I felt him smile as his hand ran up and down my back. I decided I had a little more confidence, so I gently pushed Calum towards the bed until he fell backwards and I landed on top of him.

And then the alcohol took over my mind and blurred the rest of the night.