f i f t e e n

The next morning we were in Zürich. The boys were doing another show and Joy was flying home back to Sydney. She seemed glad to be leaving, but reluctant at the same time. I think she was worried that the five of us would be out of control the minute she left, but in all truth we weren't. Joy kissed Calum's brown curls before waving goodbye and stepping down from the bus, getting into a black van that was going to drive her to the airport.

I was sat with my feet up on the couch eating yogurt while Calum went for a shower and the others mucked about in the lounge. I could hear Michael shouting abuse at Luke and Luke telling him bravely to shut up. It went quiet and then Ashton started to giggle. I shook my head, smiling as I wondered what on earth they'd done to my brother.

"Sasha!" I spun around to see Calum's head poking out from the bathroom, a distressed look on his face. "I need to speak to you."

I looked through to where the boys were to make sure they were still there before slipping into the bathroom and locking the door behind me. Cal stood in front of me with a towel around his bottom half. "Look at me," he hissed, pointing to his collarbone. I looked, and saw three deep purple bruises in a perfect line along the bone. A red-purple one covered his tattoo below. My eyes traveled up his neck and saw tiny little faint purple marks from where I nipped him with my teeth.

"Swell." I smiled, stepping forward and touching the painful looking marks.

"No, not swell," he said. I have to walk about like this and go on stage tonight. People are going to wonder who gave me them, and it's going to be pretty who obvious to that lot." He pointed in the direction of the back of the bus where the boys were.

"Calm down, Cal, look, I have one too," I told him pulling my flannel down a little to reveal the huge purple mark over nearly my whole shoulder.

"You can cover that with a jumper or something! I'll have to wear a fucking turtleneck to cover this." Calum looked in the mirror and tilted his head to the side so he could look at them properly.

"Oh for God's sake, Cal. The ones on your  neck aren't even that noticeable, and for the others... just wear anything apart from a tank," I said, standing behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He sighed, touching them lightly with his fingertips.

"Fine," he sighed, "but if anyone apart from Michael notices, I'm taking you down with me."

I rolled my eyes and slipped back into the kitchen area, being met with three faces sitting on the couch. Michael was smiling cockily and the other two looked confused.

"What were you doing in the bathroom with Calum, huh Sash?" Michael asked.

"He couldn't find his shower gel because I tidied it up the other day," I replied quickly. Michael's smile remained plastered across his face.

"Or maybe Sasha and Cal have something to tell us," Ashton laughed. Michael tried not to splutter and my body tensed as Luke's head shot up.

"They better fucking not," he chuckled. It was the type of chuckle that someone does when they think what's being said is a joke, but if it wasn't then they definitely wouldn't be laughing.

"Do you?" Michael asked innocently.

"No," I said firmly, giving Mike the dagger eyes, "we don't."

He rolled his eyes and got up from the couch, walking through to the bunks and putting a foot on the edge of my bed to climb up to his own. I stormed towards him and grabbed a hold of his arm, yanking him into the lounge and shutting the door. "What are you doing?"

Michael shrugged. "I don't think I'm doing anything."

"Well you are."

"Hey, it's not exactly fun to be woken up at half past one in the morning by two of your best friends fucking," he retaliated.