Chapter 7

It took Marco a while to answer, and during his silence I knew he was pissed. About one of his associates flipping on him, about Marco putting me in that situation, about me getting kidnapped, about me getting hurt. I don't know what everyone told him, but it can't be good if he's calling while in Italy. The whole family knew that when he was doing something for the mafia business he doesn't take or make call towards his family. He always said it was too dangerous, and that his enemy or even his alliances could piss him off by hurting his family. Marco wasn't supposed to be back till the day before the annual mafia business party.

Marco still hadn't answered me by the time my thought process about what everybody told him was over. So I took this time to look around the hotel room, it had a queen size bed, the bedding was a simple off-white coloring that was folded down for the guest, there was two nightstands by the bed both with lamps on them. I walked to the closet, it was a decent size but it wasn't too big which was fine by me. The room was a little larger than I expected, there was a small living area with on loveseat and two plush chairs, a small entertainment with a small flat screen tv. Checking out the bathroom it was a five piece, it was pretty much what you would see in a bathroom. A sink, a toilet, a separate shower will a rainfall shower head and a clawfoot tub, that looked so relaxing.

By the time I was through checking out the room Marco still hadn't answered me. I was getting fed up by his silence. All I wanted was to take a relaxing bath, take my meds and crawl into bed forgetting about today. That's what I wanted, no what I needed. But with Marco's prolong silence I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I don't have time just waiting for Marco to talk, but I also knew that if I hung up on Marco it would only get worse. Who knows what he would to if I did that, maybe go after Luca, call in all his favors from the alliances and go to war. Which in my mind would be a very bad thing right now for everyone in our family. If Marco doesn't talk soon then I'll start and after the day I had I can assure you that that would be a bad thing.

"Marco if you don't start talking then I'll hang up the phone. I've had a bad day and just want to rest." I explained to him.

"Don't start Belle." Marco said calling me by his nickname for me. "Why the hell didn't you call me after everything went down?" Marco questioned me.

"Because one of your rules when you're working on something for the business; is not to call you but wait till you get back to tell you what when down while you were gone. I was abiding by the rules Marc." I told him.

"I don't give a damn about the rules, at least when it's about you. You could have called me and I would have picked up Belle, you should know that. But no, I've been getting multiple calls from dad, Gabe, and Evan telling me that Luca had taken you and tortured you. Not to mention that Gabe said that Luca drugged you. Am I missing anything Ariabelle?" Marco asked furiously.

"Luca might have..."I stopped. I couldn't get the words out about the video.

"Might have what Ariabelle?" Marco asked getting impatient.

"Luca might have made a video. When I woke up after Luca knocked me out, he was sitting in front of a camera. Marco, he was videotaping what he was doing to me." I told him.

"I"m going to kill him!" Marco shouted into the phone. "Anything else I should know about?" he asked me.

"The drug or serum whatever you want to call it, it made me have no control of my body. Luca said that it would be like I was a guest in my own body. He also said that the serum would make me do something that you wouldn't approve of. Marco I think that if I hadn't escaped Luca may have done something even worse that would piss you off." I explained to him, a little afraid of what he would say.