Chapter 11

Man these riddles are coming faster than I thought they would. I thought they would come within weeks of each other, not days. Whoever is sending these riddles must want Blade to either go stir crazy from these riddles or the person wants Blade to come after him or her. As if Blade is smart enough to figure out who is sending the riddles. Whoever is sending these riddles knows more about Blade's children then Blade himself. And that's what scares me most. I'm not ready for anyone to know that I'm related to Blade. I haven't even accepted in my mind that Killer is my older brother.

Mathis looks at me and I sigh. Just because I figured out the first riddle for them now they want me to figure out all of them for the club and for the sake of Blade's sanity. I wave my hand telling Killer to say what the riddle is. He pulls out a paper and hands it to me.

'Tick Tock goes the clock

Tick Tock goes the Belle

Tick Tock the clock strikes Four

Tick Tock find the Ticket

Tick Tock find the Place

Tick Tock time's running out.'

This riddle is just plain weird. I don't understand the first line unless the clock is on the sender's side. The second line is about me that one can stare at you right in the face if you know. The third, fourth, and fifth must be connected. Four must mean how many hours it takes to arrive at the mystery destination. The ticket can mean anywhere from a bus ticket, train ticket, or even a plane ticket. The place must mean where she or I mean myself was at recently. And the only places I was at was the hotel, Vice Versa Bar, and at the warehouse where Luca kept me captive. And again the last line was blatantly telling us that we or the club was running was running out of time.

When I got done thinking about the clues and looked up from the paper everyone was staring at me. I must love rolling my eyes when I'm around the club because that's what I did most of the time before answering them. Rolling my eyes I handed the paper back to Killer and took the dress bags from Mathis and starting walking down the hallway to Mathis's bedroom to place the clothing on his bed. Walking back out of the room and going back to where the majority of the club was at, just sitting there waiting for the answer. All eyes turned back to me when I walked back into the room.

"The clues are simple if you think about them. The person who is sending them don't want it to be too hard or too easy. The first and last line is a clock on the sender's side, Blade is basically being timed and the second line is still talking about the female Blade is supposed to be looking for. The third, fourth, and fifth line are all connected. The third line is talking about how long it is to get to the place line five is talking about. The fourth says you need a ticket to get there." I explained to them.

They looked like they were getting it faster this time. Maybe if they use their brain they won't have me tell them what the riddle means. Looking at the clock on the wall I saw that we had about four hours to get ready for the dinner. I looked at Mathis but he was busy talking to Killer, getting annoyed I walked back to Mathis's room or at least tried before some idiot opened their mouths. And that idiot was Blade.

"Where do you think your going? I still need help figuring this shit out." Blade shouted at my back.

And that just pushed me over the edge. "Since when do you need help from a slut who needs to learn her place? And maybe if you didn't piss people off then the club wouldn't have any threats from a mystery person. Maybe if you used your pea size brain of yours you mother fucker then you and the club wouldn't have to wait for me to take apart the riddle and give you the answer you need." I screamed to the top of my lungs.