Chapter 13

"Ariabelle Gwendolyn Benson!" Alanzo yelled.

           But I was more concerned about the look on my mothers face. She looked ready to faint, and she looked sick. My grandmother and Aunt Loretta went over to her and helped her out of her seat, they took her upstairs. Slowly I turned back to Alanzo, I cringed when I saw his face, the face he makes is a mix between disappointment and pissed off, Ive never gotten that look from him. I have to face him before going to check on my mother.

        "Ariabelle what is the meaning of this? You know how we feel about bikers." My grandfather said.

          "Oh you mean because Ariabelles mother was married to a biker?" Mathis asks.

            I cringed on the inside when I see Alanzo turn his attention on Mathis. How the fuck do you know about that? 

          "Kelly told not only him but the entire MC when she came by to tell us about the house."I say trying to get Alanzo attention off of Mathis and onto me.

         "Why the hell would that bitch know that?" One of my cousins ask?

          "How do you think? Gabriel always told that bitch everything since high school." Marco stated. Everybody at the table nodded.

           While Alanzo and Mathis was having a stare down the doorbell rang. Everybody at the table was looking at the entryway to see who would walk in. Well everybody except Alanzo and Mathis. And in walks Gabe. And once everybody sees him they start at him, all at once and again everybody except for Alanzo and Mathis. With all this shouting going on, my head is starting to receive a migraine a really bad migraine, I collapsed in my chair and placed my head in my hands. Suddenly there is a loud bang that shuts up the room and breaks Alanzo and Mathis stare down. Looking between my fingers I can see that Mathis looked at me and got up out of his chair. I didn't know where he went because I closed my eyes to try and control the migraine and opened them when I felt a hand on my hair. Pulling my head out of my hands and saw Mathis right beside me.

          "Aria?" Marco asked me. I could hear the concern in his voice.

           Looking over at him I try to give a smile but cant. When I couldn't smile I went with a lie. "I'm fine Marco, I promise."

           "Belle you are not fine darling." My Aunt Lia says.

            "She right dear." Alanzo agrees, maybe you should go home.

            "Its not about me not feeling well that you want me to leave. You want me to leave because of Mathis." I told him.

             "Belle please think about your mother." Alanzo said.

              "When I heard that the migraine didn't matter at all. Think about my mother? I get it she doesn't like bikers because of her past. But she's had years to get over what happened to her. But did any of you think about me and how I was doing with this? Did any of you think about how I was dealing with this? Did any of you think about how I was coping with this? Did any of you think for one goddamn minute that I could get through this on my own after you all knew how I got married? "

             When I finished there was dead silence, I had their answer so I continued. "No you didn't. The only person in this family who was concerned after finding out who I was married and how I got married to him is Marco. Gabriel was the first to know and at first he was concerned, but now would rather laugh at what I was going through, My mom probably wont ever talk to me again, Alanzo would rather blame me and everyone else would rather condemn me. I needed my family. Whenever one of the family needed something from me, I was glad to help. But tonight you all except for Marco proved to me that when I needed you the most you didn't want to help all because of who I am married to. With that being said, I'm leaving and please don't bother to call me unless something important comes up that needs my attention."