Chapter 20-Mathis

While the club was watching home movies of Aria that some of the members old ladies found I was in my room looking through Aria's pictures. Her facial expression might have been the same but her eyes told another story, she wasn't happy. Some of the old ladies has brought me food but I can't bear to go back to the house; the living room is still destroyed and without Aria there really is no reason to go back. That house was meant for us and now I'm not even sure I still want it after three days ago.

Looking at the pictures of Ariabelle and her mother makes me think that Estella needs to get over the past and make everything right again. I've been trying to call her so we can talk but she's not answering any of my calls when I call from my phone or Ariabelle's. Gabe and Marco have tried calling her as well but she's not picking up their calls either nor is Alanzo picking up. Marco called his father after he finished telling us about Ariabelle's first kidnapping but his phone went straight to voicemail. I think Marco is trying to figure out where they went.

And Tank...well he's still trying to access the memory card, Marco sure has some damn protection on that card. How much longer will we have to wait before we can go get my wife? I walked out of room and tried to ignore the movie when I walked into the common room, I wanted to watch those movies with Ariabelle not because I feel guilty and need to remember her like Blade. Looking through the pictures in her phone made me open my eyes to see that I truly love Ariabelle and all her badass ways. Maybe I fell in love with her when she took down those jackasses on her first day here.

God I was so scared when she went out of the clubhouse that day to take on those guys but seeing what she did made me realize she wasn't just a stuck snob. I knew she had different life then it was just getting her to open up, but I also knew she wouldn't open up to me because she had trust issues. But now knowing she doesn't just have trust issues but abandonment issues as well because of Blade. How could a father hurt their daughter like that and not even remember?

With the movie playing I didn't hear anyone come up us. But the someone turned the movie off...thank god I know it's a good way to learn about Ariabelle but she was a child in those movies and changes have been made to her. She's no longer the sweet girl they knew, because of them that girl is gone. When I looked up from the bar Blade was telling at Tank and about ready to shoot him. Sighing I went over and stepped between the two.

"Calm down Blade." I said calmly.

"The hell I will! He just turned off one of movies of Ariabelle. And it's helping to bring back memories."

"Tank wouldn't turn off the movie unless it was important. And none you, including you Blade, wouldn't and shouldn't need the movies bring back memories of Aria if you all didn't abandon her and her family. So if you want to be pissed at someone then it shouldn't be Tank you should be pissedat anyone but yourselves." I say that straight in Blade's face so he knows I mean him.

I hear clapping and when I look up there are Killer and Gabriel clapping and Marco just nodding his head. "Thanks Mathis I know if Aria was here it would mean a lot to her. She doesn't really have anyone to stand up for herself anymore because she didn't need it I thought" Gabe was saying before he walked over a shook my hand. "You're good for Aria."

But before I could even turn back to Tank the club doors open and in pops this little lady with an older gentleman behind her. "Andrew Bale Benson how dare you put your hands on my granddaughter like that and how dare you go off and make an enemy that kidnapper her. Gabriel so good to see you again, you've gotten so big. God dammit Blade I raised you better than to put your hands on a lady and I don't care if you didn't know she was your daughter you don't do that! You never put your hands on a lady no matter how bad you have to look for this club."