Chapter 16

Sleeping through the whole ride gave me back the strength I desperately needed. Maybe not the strength to go back to the clubhouse just yet. Waking up I see mine and Mathis' new two story house, sneaking a peek at Killer in the front seat I can see he's speechless. That must be good if he's shocked, I mean how many times can I make Killer speechless...probably a lot when he sees the inside of the house. Mathis looks at him and laughs, that snaps him out of his shock and punches Mathis in the arm, and that makes me laugh. Both boys look in the backseat and smile at me.

With the car fully stopped I climbed out of the backseat and headed towards the house. Looking around for the keys as I remembered Kelly the slut never gave us the keys, while silently fuming Mathis walks up to the door and unlocks it. I take the keys and give him a what the hell look, he just laughs and pushes me inside the door.

"Marco." Was all he said.

And then I understood. Marco had a way of silently getting or giving you anything that was yours. Kelly was probably looking for these keys right now. I had to laugh at that image but luckily I didn't have to explain why I was laughing Mathis was showing Killer around leaving me to close the door. After making sure the door was locked I headed up the stairs to find the boys when Mathis yelled my name.

"Ariabelle!"

Running into the master bedroom I head into the open doorway to enter the master closet and see one side filled with women's clothes. Not just any women's clothes but mine. Shaking my head I pulled out my phone about to call Marco when I saw that I had a text from him.

'Figured you needed more clothes. Stopped by your apartment and got your stuff. Knew you wouldn't mind, get some rest I'll see you at the club soon.'

Showing the text to Mathis and Killer and as soon as they both shook their heads the doorbell rung. Both got extremely tense and withdrew their guns, the three of us headed down stair with Mathis in front Killer in the middle and me behind them. When we got the door Mathis motioned me to get behind the door, so when the door opens whoever rang the bell won't be able to see me.

Mathis opens the door, "Alanzo what can I do for you?"

"Mathis I was hoping that I could speak to Ariabelle if you don't mind."

"You know what Alanzo I do mind. Aria is resting she had a rough night especially getting a phone call from her mother drunk and disowning Ariabelle just because she wouldn't divorce me."

"I know. That's what I want to talk to her about. Please Mathis let me talk to my daughter."

"Like you let her talk before you got into her or like you let her talk after you threw her out of your house? So I'm going to ask you nicely to leave our house and respect her wishes. Anything that needs Aria attention Marco will call her, and don't even think of asking her leave this house."

"I would never Marco got this house for her...for the both of you and I would never ask her to leave even if it seemed that way after dinner or the phone call. But I need to know if she's okay."

"She's not okay and you know it. If you really want Ariabelle to be okay talk to your wife. She caused Ariabelle this pain and she needs to make it right. And the rest of you need to be okay with a biker being married into your family because Aria isn't going to divorce me and you know it."

"You're right I need to talk to Estella about this and the family needs to be okay with you. About Aria not divorcing you...you can't be sure about that."

"You know what Alanzo I can because Aria assured me that she would never ask for a divorce." With that Mathis closed the door on Alanzo's face and ended the tense conversation.