Chapter 17 Mathis

I didn't want to leave Ariabelle alone after the past couple of days she had. It's bittersweet that none of my family is around anymore so Ariabelle could have someone to talk to in times like this. I still can't believe her mother would disown her because of me, I know it took Ariabelle a lot to stand up and tell her mother no but I also don't want to cause conflict. I know how we got together wasn't ideal and that it was Ariabelle that didn't want to be with me at the beginning of this marriage but I think that after last night I'm the one person she needs and she knows it.

Ariabelle's past is coming to the forefront right now and it's causing her pain and I just want to hit something. And her past is her father and I can't hit Blade cause he's my former president and my father-in-law... well maybe I could just gotta make sure there are no guns around at the time. I wonder what Killer would say if I hit his father? I mean how could anyone forget Ariabelle? We've only been together for a couple of days and yet I know she's the best thing to happen to me and I will not lose her not to Blade and certainly not to that sin of a bitch Luca.

It's incredible that Blade could even forget his daughter. Aria is the most brave, kind, caring, sensitive woman I have ever known. She doesn't let her past define her, sure she's been a bitch around the club and Blade but I can't blame her. When we're away from the club she's a totally different person. I just want to beat some sense into Blade, how can he treat Aria like this. I still can't believe he didn't recognize her name, I mean Ariabelle isn't the most common name there is he should have figured it out sooner. But Blade is to into the club that he wouldn't know his own mother's name if you paid him, the only way he would know was if someone told him. And Ariabelle definitely isn't ready to know that she's the club princess.

"Killer man what are we going to do?"

"We're going to make sure that the club is ready for whatever is thrown our way and pray that my father keeps in head in his ass for now. We'll deal with him and forgetting his daughter after we find this bastard who likes to play games with us."

"No not with us with your father. He really must have pissed someone off if they're going through all this just to keep him off his game. And what if he's succeeding? Just using these riddles to distract Blade from this mystery person really wants?"

"Then Grim we'll figure this out and kill this mother fucker because nobody and I mean nobody hurts my father mentally, physically, or emotionally. No matter how pissed I am at my father I will not let anyone hurt him."

"But what if Aria wanted to hurt him?" I question with a smirk.

"Well Aria is an exception. She has rights to hurt him after he forgot about her." Killer said with a smile. "I mean how the hell do you forget about your own daughter? If Aria hurts him then it's his own fucking fault.he deserves whatever she gives him whenever she wants him to know who she is to him."

He's right about that. I still can't remember our first night together and I can't remember if we were protection. If Aria is pregnant I would never leave her and our child and I certainly wouldn't forget them. If they left I would do everything in my power to find them, not stick my dick into whatever pussy is available and drink myself into oblivion. What kind of father doesn't look for his children? After everything I found out today I don't know if I have any respect left for Blade, I didn't have a choose when my family gave me up and my adopted parents passed away before I entered the club. Blade willingly left his family, willingly gave them up. His children call another man dad, I don't know how I would feel about that.

I'm not one to talk or think about my past but seeing Aria and how her past keeps affecting her I can't help think about my past. It's a simple thought, not much to it. I have no idea who my birth parents are, they gave me up at birth and never crossed my mind until my adopted parents passed away when I was eighteen. So I broke into the adoption agency and found my file that held my birth parents address. So I went and what I saw made me angry, but I would never hurt them, they had a children and one of their child looked like he was almost my age at the time. I knew that they might have other children but I just had to see them at the time. After that night I never saw them again, didn't contact them. Headed to Nevada and joined The Devils.