Chapter 21-Blade

"Estella is refusing to check on our daughter? Why?" I say calmly trying not to raise my voice and get kicked out of the hospital.

"Estella disowned Ariabelle when she found out she was married to Mathis." Killer explained to me again. I still can't believe she would do this.

I never knew that Estella could be this childish. It's time I put a stop to this. I know I screwed up when I left but what was I supposed to do. Celica had just died and Estella didn't want to raise another woman's child, even if I did meet the woman before I married Estella. But this is our daughter how could she not pick up the phone or check on Ariabelle after she was kidnapped. What kind of mother is she for not checking on Ariabelle? And I'll put an end to this. I stood next to Ariabelle and kissed her forehead. Walking over to Marco I pulled him out into the hall.

"Take me to Estella now." I told him. Normally you couldn't know what Marco was feeling but after Estella refused to come to the hospital you could see him pissed off.

Marco looked in my eyes and nodded his head to follow him. When I looked back Gabriel was at the doorway and nodded his head as well. I might be well on my way to get my son and only daughter back. Aria just had to survive, so I could make it up to her. I won't ever forget that I put on hands on her when she was just trying to help. I will always make up for that mistake but will never forget it. When Marco and I got into the elevator and the door shut Marco turned towards me and knew he wanted to talk.

"Blade I may not like what you did but I understand it Killer needed to be around his father and knowing Estella she probably wouldn't have taken Killer in. Which is selfish if you ask me but we both know that Estella is known to be selfish. But do remember this if you ever and I mean ever put your hands on my sister in any way other than fatherly I will kill you. If you ever make her cry again I will kill you. If you ever do anything unfatherly to Gabriel I will kill you. If they ever come to me and tell me the awful things you've done to them I will kill you." With that said Marco turned to look at the front of the elevator.

When the doors open and I enter the lobby of the hospital only to see my mother and father coming this way. "Blade where the hell are you going? You should be upstairs being Ariabelle." My mother told me.

"Ma I will be right back. I've got to get Estella's head out of her ass. She refusing to come and check on Aria. Grim or Gabriel will tell you what the doctors say. And the doctor says the only person allowed to stay after visitor hours are up is Mathis. Let me deal with Estella please she need to hear some things."

"That's a good boy. Don't know how Estella could be so selfish."

With that said Marco and I head to his father and Estella's house. It was hard to believe that Aria was just at their house five days ago. And that's when everything went to shit for her. At least that why she probably got herself a beer that morning. And I haven't been making things good for her, she's dealing with all of this and I'm being pissed off and calling her names. What a terrible father I am. I will make this right for her, for Gabriel, and for me. I want to try to be their father again. I lost a lot when I didn't return home. I never expected Gabriel to join a gang or be second in command but more unexpected is this my little girl is able to shoot different types of guns and he involved with the mafia.

Marco pulls up to a white two story Victorian Manor. Estella probably pick it out, she did love these types of houses and I tried so hard to get it for her. But I wasn't the person to give it to her. A older gentleman steps out of the house looking like Marco. So this must be Alanzo, the same man who Ariabelle calls daddy. That hurt worse than anything but I know it's my own damn fault. But I will not let him stand in my way when it comes to talking to Estella. Getting out of the car I walk up the steps with Marco but Alanzo is blocking the way.