Chapter Two

You scurried from your car to the building, your bag held above your head in a desperate attempt to dodge the onslaught of rain.

As you passed the threshold you tipped your head up and looked around you; your surroundings we're pretty standard: classrooms, lockers, students, students making out against lockers.
You slung your bag over your shoulder and instead of staring into the building you squinted out if it, trying to make out figures in the downpour.

Three silhouettes drew closer, made clearer and clearer by the minute, Gally's broad shoulders, Minho's flawless hair and Newt's crooked stance.

"You took your time." You cocked an eyebrow at your boys.
"Sorry sunshine, one of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Minho rolled his eyes at Gally who rubbed sleep from his eyelashes and hitched his bag higher on his shoulder.
"It's not my fault we have to get up at the Godforsaken hour or seven." He grumbled, shaking his head to flick raindrops off his curling hair.

Newt took your hand and rubbed his thumb gently over your knuckles, tracing around your ring and placing a chaste kiss to your temple.
"Our lockers are down here, numbers 123 and 124. Come on, angel." He read the smudged ink from his hand before dragging you down the corridor, the slap of Minho and Gally's shoes against the polished floor right behind you.

-

"Okay, I've got Maths first, Newt and Gally have P.E. and Minho has History. We've all got literature together second so I'll see you all then." You chirpily read from your timetable.
"I'll see you later darling." Newt pushed his lips to yours before heading toward the changing rooms with Minho.
"Bye Y/n." Gally placed a fleeting kiss on your forehead before hurrying away.
You were glad to gave such good friends, even if they were all boys.

You walked into chaos.

A very pretty girl was trying desperately to grab something out of a boys hand. Unfortunately the boy was about six foot six and holding the item above his head teasingly, smirking as she tried to jump and reach. Who you presumed to be the girls friend was being held back by two stocky boys as she cursed and tried desperately to kick them in the shins.

"Edward if you don't give me my phone back I swear to God I will hurt you." The pretty girl warned.
"Pain is pleasure baby, pain is pleasure." The boy who presumed was Edward drawled.
The girl stopped jumping.
"You're right baby," she bit her lip, "pain can be pleasure." With an innocent smile still painted on her face she kicked him in the balls.
He doubled over causing his arm to drop, the girl daintily plucked her mobile from his fingers and joined her friend at a desk.

A moment later the teacher shuffled through the door and smacked a stack of folders on his desk with a bang.
"Take your seats." He grunted.
"Uh, sir," you approached his desk with a timid smile, "I'm new so I don't have a-"
"Oh yes." He interrupted, "find a seat."
"You can come sit here, sweetcheeks." Edward hollered at you, licking his lips in a way that was probably meant to be seducive but came across more as repelling.
"No thank you, sweetcheeks, when I want groping, I'll ask for it." You fired back. His friends snickered and thumped him on his pale arm.

"Come sit here." The girl from before scooted over so you could sit in between her and her friend. You smiled your thanks and gracefully took your seat.

"I'm Mickey." The pretty girl announced; now you were closer you had time to study her property; with long, straight red hair, bright green eyes, flawless skin and a small waist, she could have sprung straight from a magazine cover. She was dressed in a tight black crop-top and tight black jeans. she had a little spark in her wide eyes made you like her instantly.
You smiled and introduced yourself.

"And I'm Olly." The other girl whispered. Whereas Mickey as all sharp edges and straight hair, Olly was softer around the edges, like a drawing of a model only smudged slightly; frizzly brown hair tumbled past her shoulders in waves, her skin was slightly darker. She was dressed slightly more conservatively in a cable knit jumper and jeans.
The two girls had welcomed you with open arms and an extra pencil, you felt compelled to befriend them, no matter the cost.

Half way through the lesson and you found you couldn't evade the topic any longer you told them about where you'd come from.
"Not surprising, we were told we'd get a few new people from Wicked. Awful bastards right?"

--

The piercing sound of the bell ripped you from your revive. You dropped the pencil you'd been using to doodle on the squared pages of your maths book and began shoving everything into your bag.
"What've you got next?" Olly furrowed her brows together as she tried to cram her jumper into her backpack.
"Literature, Newt, Gally and Minho have it too." You grinned, zipping your bag shut.
"Newt Gally and Minho? Who are they, your boyfriends?" Mickey arched one perfectly defined brow and smirked.
"No!" You whacked her with Olly's pencil case and laughed, " well, Newt sort of is, we're going out I suppose but I mean it's just not like tha-"
"Friends with benefits?" Olly interrupted with a smirk.
"No! We're together," you sighed "but it's different."
"Did he give you that?" Mickey asked softly, her green orbs shimmering as she pointed to the silver band circling your finger.
"Yeah." You smiled almost proudly.
"It's beautiful." Olly offered a gentle smile and put and arm around you, you burred your face in the crook of her neck and breathed in her perfume.
It was nice having female friends after being stuck in the glade with only boys for company.

"They're lovely." you informed them as you shuffled out of class, Mickey and Olly leading you to your next one.
"Come now, you must introduce us to your horribly supportive and humours friends." Olly laughed.
"Are they fit? As in, good looking?" Mickey narrowed her eyes.
"Oh God yeah," you chuckled, "real muscly as well."
Mickey's eyes lit up.
"Away to literature we go!"

Yes I know this isn't good just bare with me for a few more chapters, it does get interesting I promise just gimme a sec.

I'm out of touch because I haven't written in a month so just hang tight, I actually have a plot line for this one as opposed to making it up as I went along like I did with MINE.

You are so beautiful and I love you.
  Bye, Noses :)