Chapter Fifteen

The sun was gentle as it fell through the window onto the floor, warming the carpet. Newt stayed sleeping as you padded downstairs, only once stirring as you slipped on his shirt over a fresh pair of underwear.

You made your way into the kitchen, slotting two pieces of bread into the toaster, leaning your elbows on the counter and staring out the window as the sun rose.

Newt's arms snaked around your waist and pulled you against him; nuzzling his head into your neck.
"Good morning." you murmured, stroking your fingers across his knuckles.

"Morning." he kissed the side of your neck before sitting on the table.
You turned around and looked at him.
"I need to talk to Chase." his jaw tightened and his knuckles strained as he gripped the table. "And you need to talk to Esme, Newt. We need to sort this out."

He stared intently at you for such a long time that you began to feel uncomfortable before sighing and breaking his gaze to look at the floor.
"Fine." he grit his teeth.

You smiled and met his eyes. For a second you both just stood there, looking at each other, before he strode from the table to the counter and pushed you up onto it, his mouth working hot and fast against yours.

Mickey's pov

"Oi, Juliet, stop moping and go talk to him." I shouted up the stairs.
"Piss off." Olly yelled back, stomping down the stairs and into the kitchen; she raided the cupboard before grabbing a bag of Nachos and joining me on the sofa. As she ripped them open the bottom of the bag split and they spilled all over her.

I leaned over and whispered "I guess it's, natcho day."
"I could slaughter you in so many different ways right now." she growled, throwing one at me. I laughed and popped it in my mouth.

"But really," I managed around a mouthful of spicy heaven, "you need to talk to him."
"Fine." she begrudgingly agreed.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I smirked.
"What, like make good choices?" she smirked back.

"Maybe you could bring him some baked goods and try to serenade him." I helpfully suggested as Olly tied her shoe laces.
"Frankly, Mickey, I'd rather be a train spotter." and with that she was out the door. Moments later the door burst open and Minho staggered through looking rather wildly around the room before stilling for a moment.

"I'm gay." he blurted out.

"And I'm bi." I shrugged.
He choked a little.
Minho was silent for a minute before striding across the room and deftly fist bumping me.

"Respect."

Olly's pov

Gally's house loomed out of the darkness as I closed the gate behind me. Walking up the path I straightened my shirt and made sure my hair was A-okay in my reflection before knocking.

After waiting for a few moments the handle turned and Gally opened the door.
"Oh hey, come in." he opened the door a little wider to allow me through and into the kitchen.
On the counter there were the strangest collection of objects I'd ever seen.
"Whoa. A packet of jelly beans, a spatula and a shot glass. Let's not get too crazy, eh." I raised my eyebrows, "Why is your pillow down here?"

Cue wink from him. Cue me dying inside. Cue me wondering if I should buy my cats now or later.

"What did you want to talk about? I assume that's why you're here?" he asked as he turned around, his back muscles clenching as he lifted something particularly heavy back into a cupboard.
Phew, I'd love to give him a back massage. With my tongue.
"Yeah, um, I just wanted to- you know, if you wanted to- talk about, ugh, us." I stammered out.
"Us?" Gally repeated.
"Us." I nervously twiddled my thumbs.

"I wasn't aware that there was an us."
Ouch. That hurt.
"Well you've been giving me all these signs, you know? And I know that you like Y/n but she's with Newt and-"
"So you knew that I like Y/n and you still come here pretending like there could ever, ever, be an 'us'?" he now had me pinned against the table, his face so close that our noses brushed and the only thing I could see was the colour of his eyes.
They were green like the sea. And right then I drowned.

"You won't scare me away, Gally. I won't give up." I took his hand and to my surprise he let me. "I know you feel something." I whispered.
I don't know who leaned in first but suddenly his lips were on mine and we were kissing.

It wasn't like when I kissed other boys, it wasn't juvenile and it wasn't pointless. It was something else and the only thing I knew was that I was in love with him.
God, his lips were so soft for a boy with such calloused hands.

His lips moved against mine in a different motion now, saying silent words into my mouth, gradually growing louder until I could hear what he murmured into my lips.

"I'm not in love with you, Olly."

I pulled back so fast my spine hit the table.
My back stung, my lips tingled and my heart ached and Gally was not in love with me.
I pushed past him, my mouth still ablaze from the feel of his. Tears trickling down my face as I slammed the door behind me.

Gally's pov

The door slammed.
I could still feel her lips on my lips, her hands in my hair and her neck against my fingers.
I screamed and let my fist slam onto the table, panting heavily for a moment.

"I think I'm in love with you, Olly." I whispered into an empty house.

Guys I'm so sorry for the fact that it's been months and also that this kinda sucked

Comment what you think and if you liked it and remember to vote <3

Until next time  x