Chapter Three

As you walked down the corridor Mickey and Olly chatted continuously, pointing out people they liked, pointing out people they didn't and pointing out people they would happily sacrifice.

"Oh my God, incoming." Olly elbowed you.
You looked up to see a boy of around your age making his aye down the corridor towards you.
He was a stereotype on legs. Black jeans, tight black tee, floppy black hair and dark eyes. He looked like he belonged in a smoky bar, not a school corridor.
"Hey Chase." Mickey smiled and nodded in your direction, "Chase, Y/n. Y/n, Chase."
"Nice to meet you." he smiled and nodded at you, "You new here?"

"Yeah, I just came from Wicked." You rolled your shoulders back and met his dark gaze.

The corners of his mouth twitched upward.
"Well, Y/n, I'm about to be late for my class, but get my number off Micky, yeah?" With a smirk and a wink he walked away.

Micky turned to you almost theatrically and before you could stop her she had your phone in her hand and was entering his number, saying something about making new friends.

You stared at the number for a second before shoving your phone deep into your pocket, picking at a thread from your jumper you hurried into the classroom that had already emitted Mickey and Olly.

You were affronted by a whirlwind of voices.

"Who are they?"
"Is that then?"
"Which ones?"
"Those three?"
They bombarded you with questions, none of the boys they pointed Newt, Gally or Minho.
"Oh God," Mickey murmured, "please tell me that's them."
"Bingo." You grinned, weaving your way through the desks to meet them.

"Hey." Mickey smoothly sidled up to Minho and offered a dazzling smile, perching delicately on a desk.
"So who are you then? I'm guessing blondie over here is Newt, but which one of you is Minho and which one is Gally?" Mickey furrowed her brows and looked through her lashes at a completely caught-of-guard Minho.

If only she knew.

"I'm Minho, he's Gally." Minho replied jerking his thumb in Gally's direction.
"Pleasure." Olly stuck out her hand and Gally immediately shot his out to greet her, knocking Minho's palm out of the way.
"Pleasures all mine." He smiled slightly.
Olly did a little half smile, a red blush creeping up her cheeks.
The air seemed to hang heavy around you for a moment before you sliced apart the silence.
"So, ahem, this is Mickey, and this is Olly." You gestured to them both in turn.
"So you're the legendary Newt?" Olly asked, giving him the once-over.
"Yes ma'am." Newt replied.
The girls were interrupted before they had time to judge your friends anymore.

"Alright, settle down." Your teacher was an attractive man in his late thirties with unkempt brown hair and bright green eyes that seemed to command attention, "I'm not going to ask you how your summer was because mine was great." He flashed his hand up to show a gold band glinting around his fourth finger.
"Owh, Mr. Barlett, getting it!" One boy hollered, adding a wolf whistle as an afterthought.
Snickers carried across the classroom, thrown from smirks to raised eyebrows.
"Yes, thank you Josh, mine and James' honeymoon was quite eventful. We ordered a lot of pizza. Now everyone sit down with someone you wouldn't normally sit with."

Naturally everyone sat down in their friendship groups.

"Okay, now you're all doing exactly the opposite of what I told you to do, swap." He gestured his arms around dramatically as everyone groaned and dragged themselves away from their friends, the sound of chairs squeaking against the floor filling the room.
You sat in a seat on the end of a row next to a blonde girl who smiled briefly at you before going back to her phone.
Newt chose the seat directly in front of you and swivelled in his seat.
"You okay love?"
"Yeah..." You trailed off as Marilyn Monroe Jr. gracefully slid into the seat next to Newt.

"Hi," the girl purred in a voice so soft it seemed tangible, "I'm Esme." she offered a perfectly manicured hand of which he took.
"I'm Newt." Your boyfriend smiled, shaking their clasped hands.
"Cute name." Esme smiled, the light illuminating her face in just the right way causing her eyelashes to cast thin shadows down cheek bones that seemed almost seductive.

Newt flashed a perfect smile before turning back to you and asking you another question; as you replied you couldn't help but notice Esme fiddling with the hem of her dress, hitching it further up her long legs as she did so.

Well, you mused as you took in her perfectly curled hair to her pristine white dress, noting her long eyelashes and high arched brows, at least I'm sat behind him... Even if the girl beside him has jumped straight from the pages of Vogue.

Sorry this took me so long to update I'm a awful human being.
I've started school which is an inconvenience.

OKAY PLEASE READ THIS
If you haven't already could you spare less than a minute to vote for this chapter and the last two. Just three chapters it'll take you less than a minute and it'll make my day <3 Thank you

Over 500 reads and I've only published two chapters? INSANE!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You are extremely beautiful and I am so grateful for you all
Bye Noses :)