Penny Needs Money

The rest of the week, Steve called Penny on a number of occasions and left many messages, but could never get her. In addition, she never returned his call.

Steve hoped that Penny would be at their weekly card game, but he really didn’t expect her. He showed up and saw Ashley, Janet, Laura, and Michael sitting around the card table already starting.

“Janet, where is Penny?” Steve asked.

“I haven’t heard from her in a week or so.”

“You need to get her to call me back, It is impossible getting in touch with her.” Steve said.

“Maybe she just ain’t into you.” Michael said half joking.

Steve gave him a hard look and then his face softened. “Don’t get me wrong, I have other things to do, I just was wondering.”

The rest of the group then went back to playing and laughing.

“So whose team am I on?” Steve asked.

They played for a good part of the night, but Steve couldn’t shake wondering what happened to Penny. The anxiety overtook him every time he thought about her.

That night they switch up teams to try to account for Steve being the odd man out. They had a great time but about 9 Steve had to leave.

“I think I’m going to see you guys later. It has been a great night.”

“Tired of the continual ass-whippings huh?” Michael joked.

Steve just laughed and said, “I will see you all at work tomorrow.”

Steve left Michael and Laura’s apartment and got in his car to head home. While driving home he got a call on his phone.

“RRRRIIIINNNNGGG”

Steve looked at his cell phone and saw that it was Penny, he quickly picked up the phone.

“Penny…” Steve said loudly barely able to contain his enthusiasm.

“Steve, I really have been meaning to call you.” Penny said.

“Have you been crying, are you all right?” Steve asked as Penny seemed to be in a very somber mood.

“I am…Steve, I know we don’t really know each other all that well, but I really need to borrow some money.”

Steve’s inner radar immediately told him that something wasn’t right, but he always seemed to think with his little head when it comes to a pretty woman.

Steve said, “How much do you need?”

“If I could borrow 1500 dollars, it would really help me out, my ex really left me in a bad financial situation and I am about to lose my apartment unless I can pay that.”

Steve thought that 1500 dollars was a ton of money to loan someone he barely knew and he also wondered who was this “ex” that put her financial situation in bad shape.

“1500 dollars is a lot of money, is that…”

“Forget the money, I really need someone to be with me right now, if you could come over.” Penny interrupted Steve.

“I am on my way. I will be there in about fifteen minutes.” Steve said before he hung up.

Steve was thinking about the money for a few minutes before he threw that out of his mind and thought about meeting Penny at her apartment.

Steve had seen the apartment before when he dropped her off after their first date. He rushed to the door with the excitement of seeing her again. He knocked on the door and Penny opened the door.

Steve noticed her mascara running a bit. Also she looked like she had been out. She had on a killer dress. She walked up and hugged Steve.

“Oh, thanks for being here. I just couldn’t be alone.”

“Well you know I have been trying to contact you for days…” Steve stopped himself, “but what’s the matter, how can I help.”

“You are helping just being here. Please sit down next to me.” Penny said while walking over to the couch and sitting down.

Steve walked over to her.

“I just don’t know what’s going to happen. They are going to put me out if I don’t come up with the rent this month. My ex was supposed to pay it this month, but he skipped out on it.”

“Your ex? Why would he pay have to pay…”

Penny started crying and hugged Steve. Steve shut up and just hugged her.

They embraced for a few moments when she said, “I can’t tell you how important to me it is that you are here. Most men are always just thinking of themselves. I wish more men would…”

Penny stopped talking and eased in and they kissed on the couch. First it was a nice kiss like you would give someone who you barely knew, but then Penny’s tongue entered Steve’s mouth and began circling his tongue.

Steve went along with the escalation as passion seemed to increase in him. He could feel himself getting heated and attempted to think other thoughts to keep his member from growing too fast.

However, Penny seemed to want this right now. Steve rationalized that it was due to him helping her in her time of need.

Penny’s hands began to travel Steve’s body first his backside and then continuing on to other places.

Steve said, “Are you sure you want to do this? You have been through a lot today.”

She grabbed his growing cock and whispered in his ear, “I want you, right here, right now…”

Steve looked in her eyes while she went to her knees and unzipped his pants. She took his shaft into her mouth. She pumped with her hands in concert with a light sucking motion of her mouth that sent Steve into ecstasy.

His’s knees began to buckle when he picked her up and asked, “where is the bedroom?”

“Follow me. I hope you brought protection…” Penny said while she walked towards the back room undressing a piece of clothes with each step.

She was totally naked when she walked into the bedroom. Steve walked in and Penny grabbed him and threw him on the bed…

*****************************

The next morning Steve put on clothes and figured he would rush home to get a quick bath before going in to work.

Penny walked up to him and said, “Thanks again for coming by…”

“You know I’ve been thinking about that 1500 dollars.”

“When did you have time to think?” Penny joked.

Steve had a serious look on his face and said, “I’m serious…I’m gonna let you borrow that 1500 dollars.”

Penny jumped and said, “You don’t know how much this means to me. You go to work and rush back here, because I have to really let you know how grateful I am.”

Steve smiled, “I’m gonna hold you to that.”

Penny walked up to him and give him a passionate kiss and said, “That’s to make sure you get back here as soon as you can.”

Steve walked out of the Penny’s apartment with a huge smile on his face excited about future possibilities.