Why is Steve so Happy?

Steve walked into the Watts Research section of the building and saw Carol the receptionist.

“Carol, you look marvelous today.” Steve said with a cheerful pep in his step. He grabbed her hand and lightly shook it while he hummed a tune.

“You are in a great mood.” Carol said with a playful snicker while looking at him.

“You don’t know the half of it, I wish I could take you from behind that desk and give you a dance.”

Dr. Stevens walked into the office with some papers in his hand and looked over his glasses at Steve. He shook his head and looked back in his papers while he walked to his office.

“What has you acting like a fool today?” Carol said holding back a laugh.

“I have found a special one this time.”

“Another woman, yeah right.”

“Well I don’t know but there is something…”

“A women got you acting like this?”

“Don’t hate, its about the love…” Steve then began singing an old school Barry White song as he walked back to office.

As he walked into his office his phone went off. He looked and saw it was Penny. He clicked over.

“Hey Penny…” Steve said

“I had an amazing time last night. I just wanted to thank you again for coming by, I really needed that pick me up.”

“No, I am glad you thought of me to pick you up.” He joked.

“I just wanted to know what do you want for dinner tonight, I am going to fix you the best dinner that you have ever had.”

Steve paused. He wondered if this might be going to fast. In addition, he already had a date for that night. He threw those thoughts out of his mind and said, “I love spaghetti.”

“OK, I am going to hook my baby up with some spaghetti tonight.”

“I will be there…Let me get back to work…”

“…I uh, I hate to bring it up, but my landlord is going to come by tomorrow, could you bring that 1500 dollars tonight.” Penny said tentatively.

Steve thought for a second and then said, “If you need it, I will have it.”

“You know I wish I didn’t have to bring…”

“No, don’t worry about it, I will have it and then we will have the dinner…”

“Oh thanks Steve…see ya tonight.”

“And I will see you tonight.”

Steve went to his bank account and saw that he had the money and planned that he would take off early and pick up the money from the bank.

Steve jumped up and remembered something. He ran into Michael’s room and said, “It is a good thing you didn’t take that bet.”

“What the hell are you talking about Steve.”

“Last night…me…Penny…You didn’t want to bet, probably because you knew it was gonna happen.”

“Naw…really?”

“Yep, just like I said I would.”

“So now you can move on to the next conques…”

“Nope…no moving on.”

“What?”

“In fact, I am about to go over her place tonight, she is making me a spaghetti dinner. She know she want this stuff…” Steve said while pointing to his crotch.