te amo ethereal_larry lashton

this was tied first as it fucked me up so much, its also by ethereal_larry too!

-

Te amo

"Te amo, te amo

he says to me

I hear the pain in his voice

Te amo, te amo,

He's scared to breathe

I hold his hand, I got no choice"

-Rihanna 'Te Amo'

"Hey, pass the ball, I got it. Ash look ou-Ashton!" I screamed in shock. Ashton only managed to turn in my direction and a milisecond later he was tackled to the ground by Michael. He hissed in pain and stayed still.

"Michael, what the fuck?" I snapped at him when I was helping Ashton up to his feet by pulling him by his hand I held maybe too tightly. I was concerned after all.

"Oh, c'mon, Luke. It's just a game. We're playing rugby, remember? It is hard. He's not a sugar doll, god." He rolled his eyes before he went to Calum to discuss their next strategy. It was Michael and Calum against Ashton and I. I might have been a little bit too eager to pick the teams. I've always gotten on better with Ashton while playing anything.

As I helped Ash up, he dusted his now dirty sweats and glared at his opponent. They were too serious about that game.

"Thanks, Luke. For helping me up," he smiled at me, dimples popping out and I smiled back. He squeezed my hand and I found nothing weird about that. How wrong I was. I should have seen it. But I was the same back then. Maybe it was my fault, too.

___

"Luke, do you want some ice-cream?" I heard the drummer boy shouting from kitchen. I took a breath to respond but I was quickly interrupted by Calum.

"Of course. I want some, too," the tan-skinned lad yelled back from the couch he was laying at. Arms folded under his head, eyes closed, legs up, but all of us knew he was paying attetion to everything we've been doing. He always did. So his quick answer didn't surprise me.

"I didn't ask you, Calum," Ash said coldly and returned back to our small living room. One popsicle in each hand. He handed me the blueberry-flavoured one and kept a strawberry one. He knew me so well, that blue-purple and watery perfection has always been my weakness. I smiled at him and his cheeks heated up a bit as he smiled back.

"Why didn't you get me one, too? Why is it always Luke?" Calum pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. Too childish and immature, but as himself as his T-shirt. Ashton just casually shrugged and sat next to me. And I still found nothing suspicious about that. Hell, how I was wrong.