im all dressed up and naked i see whats mine and take it lashton pt two

I'm going to make this in to a mini series on archive of our own :) my username is asdflkjhg5sos

LOOK AT LUKES THIGHS AND LEGS I WANT HIMT O STRANGLE ME WITH THEM

No smut in this bit but once I've decided to put it on ao3 I might add the smut but you'd have to go there and read

-

Luke got to his apartment door, unlocking it before shoving the stiff wood open. He closed it behind him before heading further in, hearing his roommates in the living room. "Hey." Luke smiled a little at Michael and Calum.

"Hi." They both chorused, "Where've you been all night?" Michael asked.

"Out with a friend." Luke shrugged. He couldn't tell them he was out with a hooker, because Ashton was more than just that to him. They'd call him stupid and tell him to get his dick checked.

"Who? Is he cute?" Cal asked, looking away from the tv and to Luke. His arm was around Michael, who had his head on Cals chest.

"Yeah, I guess." Luke shrugged. "I'm gonna for a bath."

The boys nodded before letting Luke go.

Luke put his bag down in his bedroom, taking off his coat and leaving his wallet on the bed before he went to the bathroom. Each boy had a coloured towel each, Luke's was pink, as it seemed to match his skin.

Luke plugged his phone in to the speaker of the bathroom before he turned on the taps to fill the baths up. Showers seemed to irritate his skin too much.

Luke put some lotion in to the tub, which helped the itch of his skin go away before he stripped off and got in to the warm water. If it was too hot, it hurt too much and if it was too cold, his skin would itch for hours.

Luke lay his head against the tiles of the wall, and he closed his eyes, his knees were to his chest and his arms around his legs. He thought about Ashton and his body and the way they were touching each other only an hour ago. He wanted to be touching the boy some way all the time, Ashton calmed him down, made the urge to itch go away.

There was a knock at the bathroom door that made Luke open his eyes and hum, "yeah?"

"Me and mike are ordering pizza, you want any?"

"Yeah, thanks." Luke replied, not taking his eyes off his knees in the water.

"Also were gonna go watch Star Wars tonight at midnight, you still wanna go to that?" Calum knew Luke loved all the Star Wars films, he grew up loving sci-fi, so when Luke said no he was worried. "Lukey? Can you come talk to me when you're done please?"

Luke only hummed again as Calum walked away. Luke let the water go cold till he got out of the bath, pulling the water out and letting it drain before he wrapped his pink towel around him.

He went to his bedroom and put on some shorts before he grabbed a blanket. He wrapped the blanket around him before getting his medicated cream and going to the living room. Calum sat on the edge of the sofa, his legs spread and ready for Luke to sit.

Luke sat in between his legs, facing the TV before handing the cream to Calum. The kiwi boy slowly took off the blanket, before squirting some cream on to the palm of his hand. He pressed his hands to Luke's shoulders and began working the cream in to his skin.

Michael entered the room, "Want me to help?" He offered.

Luke shrugged, "If you want."

Michael sat down in front of Luke, picking up his leg by his ankle and putting it in his lap. Michael put some cream on his hands and began to rub it in to Luke's red skin.