my muse lashton pt two

I drew a dick and then I drew a bum, and then I drew Luke giving Ashton a blowjob :) it's pretty decent too like I mean detailed as fuck as well

Lol the photo, Luke is by ash's crotch, where he's suppose to be :)

-

Ashton had handed in his portfolio and his teacher had given him wide eyes at the photos (Luke wasn't naked, no Ashton kept those photos for himself) but smiled and taken his folder anyway. Ashton was cautious of his photos, because Luke hadn't seen Ashton again for more photos. Ashton hadn't even seen him around college.

But Ashton still liked Luke, still thought he was beautiful. He'd searched for Luke's videos, finding them after a while to see his latest was Luke and some burly guy with tattoo arms; who had fucked the crap out of Luke, bruised up his bum and hips. Ashton had been jealous because beneath that video was Luke and Ashton.

It had over two million views and he read the comments, about people wanting to fuck Luke and calling him hot. Ashton hated it.

He just had to wait to get his result back from his portfolio, if he got his A, he could take Luke on a date.

A week later, his teacher had given back his portfolio, a piece of paper being in the front with his grade on it.

A+

Ashton smiled and thanked his teacher who smiled and said she liked the photos. "Who is he?" She asked.

"A boy I know." Ashton blushed, "He's beautiful."

"I can tell." She smiled and walked to the next student with their grade.

After class, Ashton went though his contacts and found Michael. He pressed call, knowing he was with Calum for lunch. "Mikey." He grinned. "Do you have Luke's number?"

"Um he's with me and Cal now, wanna join us?" Michael muttered, "We're at the café on the curve in the top floor."

"I'll be there in five." Ashton made his way to the curve on the top floor of the university, when he saw the blond boy with his two best friends, he made his way over, placing the portfolio on Luke's lap.

"What's this?" Luke asked Ashton, picking it up.

"My project." Ashton smirked, and sat down in the last seat before stealing some of Michael's coffee. "Look at the grade."

Luke opened the portfolio and he gulped at the grade: he had to go on a date with Ash now, he promised him. Luke looked through the portfolio, smiling a little at some of the photos. Ashton was good. All the photos were in black and white, giving them an old look and Luke liked them. Maybe he could ask to use them for his own work, it could get him more work.

He looked up at Ashton and sighed, "I can't go on a date with you." Luke said and Ashton's brows furrowed.

"Why not? You said if I got an A, you'd go on a da--"

"I can't have a boyfriend." Luke said, glancing at Michael and Calum, who were staring at the two of them. "Come with me." He said, standing up. "Ash."

Ashton stood and walked away with Luke, the latter taking his hand and dragging him to the library, where it was quiet. "We can't date." Luke said softly, letting Ashton's hand go.

"Why? You said--"

"I said a date, but I didn't mean it." Luke interrupted him, making Ashton frown. "I'm a pornstar, and a model, I can't have a boyfriend. I doubt you'd want to date someone who is fucked in the ass for a living."